Hiya can you please help me .. I bought my blackberry curve 8250 2 days ago from fones 4 u. I downloaded the blackberry app world and i also created an id account now whenever i want to download somethin it says log in so i do then i have to acsept the terms so i do and then instead of downloadin it take me to a page with my email address, username, password on it i click save and it dont do nothin so i am stuck on that page and it wont let me download, i have deleted app world and re installed it, same thing happened again , made a new account same thing. Deleted all my accounts and made a new one. Same thing, please someone help me its drivin me mad.. Thanks
    10-11-10 05:05 PM
    What carrier are you with?
    What country are you in?
    Do you have a BlackBerry Data Plan?
    Are your other data functions working correctly?
    10-11-10 05:11 PM
    yes everything else is working fine, just probs with apps?
    I am with Orange I am in the uk
    10-11-10 05:19 PM
    it take me to a page with my email address, username, password on it i click save and it dont do nothin ...
    That is a new feature on BlackBerry App Word, click on the "Learn More" link to read:

Your BlackBerry ID allows you to log into all your favorite BlackBerry services using a single email address and password.

Create a new account and you will be able to continue with the download.
    10-11-10 05:35 PM
    When you click on create an account you can change the email address and create a password but for some reason it keeps showing the original email address associated with your blackberry when you go to sign in. Just type in your new pass word and don't change the email address showing. That's what I had to do to login.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-10 05:35 PM
    I have tried this, but still getting the same thing! I have posted this on so many forums and cant seen to get any answers, even rang my net work provider and they dont no! I am stuck
    10-12-10 08:19 AM
    Okay corrin let's try this again. Click the create account in bb app world. Leave the email address they show in the top box. Type the password you want in the lower box. Do not use your email signin password. Create the new account. After it says account created close out and do a battery pull. After it reboots open app world and try to sign in. That's about all I can give you. It should work unless you don't have a bb data plan. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-10 09:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD