I just got a new Blackberry Bold 9930 from Sprint yesterday. I emailed from my yahoo email account to my new blackberry email account. I set my blackberry on vibrate mode, but I am not getting any vibrations. Help!
    01-21-12 06:15 PM
    If I were you I would call my provider assistance line. They will walk you through any problems you have.
    Now I know it does not make much sense to most for me to tell somebody who took the time and posted here to go and call their provider. But it is the most helpful, time conscience method I can think of. If you were to post "..anyone ever have problems with vibrating.. ". I would not suggest calling a carrier. Sorry for rambling, and good luck with your new device, its a beauty!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    01-21-12 07:24 PM
    And please do not double post the same question in multiple places. It makes it difficult to keep the responses straight.
    01-21-12 08:06 PM
    What alert did you get? Does the vibrate work when getting txt or calls?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-12 08:20 PM
    I just got a new Blackberry Bold 9930 from Sprint yesterday. I emailed from my yahoo email account to my new blackberry email account. I set my blackberry on vibrate mode, but I am not getting any vibrations. Help!

Trade it in for a new one. Its only one day old

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    01-22-12 02:12 AM
    Try changing the sounds for selected profile, the default vibration setting for an e-mail on vibrate only is 'custom' change it to 'on', you'll have to do this with most things on the vibrate only setting.
    01-22-12 04:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD