i am out of contract for att...i have been with att forever and never had a problem, i live in new york city...i am currently using a 8110 pearl and want to uprade...there are so many phones out there my head is spinning...can someone reccomend to me a phone i know i will be happy with whether it be bold, curve, 9700, 8520, verizon, tour, world, storm 2, etc...i will listen to all opinions and make a decision...please help me before my girlfriend leaves me...im driving her nuts for months...thanks for all help
    11-24-09 11:16 AM
    I'd find out which service provider will give you the best reception, etc., first and then go from there. That will help you narrow down your choice of phones unless you are planning on having one unlocked. I have a Bold 9000 and love it. I've also heard that the new Bold 9700's are great. I'd say it depends on your needs. If you want it primarily for multimedia type things then go and see if you like the Storm 2. If you do a lot of texting/emailing then one with a physical keyboard might be more suited to your needs. Go mess with them in-store, as well, because sometimes one thing appears to be wonderful on paper, but you find out later when it's in your hand that it's not.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-09 11:30 AM
    Go VZ! If live in Manhattan and the difference between att and VZ is like night and day. So decide carrier and then you can choose your device.
    11-24-09 11:46 AM
    Go VZ! If live in Manhattan and the difference between att and VZ is like night and day. So decide carrier and then you can choose your device.
    VZ is WAY overrated. Why do people talk about them like they are gods?

If you ABSOLUTELY require the best coverage then yes get Verizon. Otherwise you can save $40 a month+ with Sprint for the same service and get a lot more for your money.
    11-24-09 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD