So my blackberry as been acting kind of slow, I have not been able to access my web browser because nothing will load, there are times where I won't receive my text messages unless I pull the battery, and it has been quite frustrating.

I tried to update my os a week ago right now i have 4.7

What should I do?!
    03-27-09 09:57 AM
    check the usuals. How much free file room do you have? Are you properly closing out the applications? (use the BB button and close rather than the white escape button). How many applications do you have? What per cent battery life do you have?
    03-27-09 01:43 PM
    Also and NEW trick I found out today:
    Hold your ATL key down while you type in LGLG and then press your BB button and Clear the log! It frees up a good bit of memory!
    03-27-09 01:47 PM
    bumppppppppppp
    03-27-09 03:27 PM
    why do people type bumppp?
    to bump their post to the top?
    really?
    STOP IT! that is lame!
    03-27-09 03:29 PM
    bumppppppppppp
    Have you even tried any of the advice listed in the thread?
    03-27-09 03:31 PM
    Also and NEW trick I found out today:
    Hold your ATL key down while you type in LGLG and then press your BB button and Clear the log! It frees up a good bit of memory!
    Actually it's a lttle more complicated for Storm users. Here's my full Tip for Storm memory management/cleaning....

Tip 5 Memory Clean up!

Step 1 Clear Browser Caches (this helps when the BB won't do backups sometimes). Open the BB Browser, Press the BB button, select Options, then Cache Operations, then clear out all 4 areas.
    Step2 Enable & Use Memory Cleaning (You only need to enable once, or after an update of the OS). Click Options, then Security Options, then Memory Cleaning, first set it to enable, then when you do my clean up routine, just press the BB button and select Clean Now (After Clicking on Memory Cleanup).
    Step 3 Clear the Java log. From the homescreen, press the BB button, and select show keyboard (in landscape) hold the !?123 button to lock in then press "/"/ (or if in portrait ,5,5), then press the BB button and select clear log.
    Step 4 Battery Pull (optional) for max effect.

You'll find my other tips thru the link in my sig
    03-27-09 03:31 PM
    Pckable to the rescue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-27-09 03:33 PM
    Pckable to the rescue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You make me laugh, think! haha!
    03-27-09 03:40 PM
    yay! I love making people laugh! That is my daily goal everyday to put as many smiles on peoples faces that I can!
    03-27-09 03:45 PM
    yay! I love making people laugh! That is my daily goal everyday to put as many smiles on peoples faces that I can!
    You def succeed in doing that!
    03-27-09 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD