Hello Im new here, I for the past year have been trying to find the perfect blackberry for me and I have not yet been able to.
    I thought I would come and ask here for opinions on whats the best & some Answers to my Questions...

first, Does anyone know what one is the best to get? I love apps, is there a best one for them? or do all have the abilities to dl apps?

Also I will need photo/video mainly video, taking abilities too?..

TIA
    08-15-12 08:39 PM
    The Bold 9900 or 9930 are awesome devices. The touchscreen/keyboard combination is great. The keyboard is imo the best on any device. The camera takes decent pictures but doesn't have auto focus. But it's still the top of the line BB right now.
    08-15-12 11:09 PM
    i suggest black berry bold.It is awesome device for your requirement.........
    08-16-12 05:42 AM
    The bold or the all touch screen torch would work.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    08-16-12 07:30 AM
    Thank you all for replying
    I got told today from a family member that the Bold 9930 is epic but she didn't mention the auto focus thing, she knows I love to take photos I will probably only use the video thou since I have a Camera but it's a DSLR and doesn't video lol but i'd want some for my wallpaper :P But,I think I'll get the bold
    08-16-12 10:12 PM
    I suggest getting the blackberry bold 9900/9930, it has a great 1.2ghz processor, a liquid graphic touchscreen, a fantastic keyboard, and is just the best blackberry to date.

Or you could always wait for BB10.

However the battery life for the 9900/9930 is terrible. There are issues too with the phone itself.. its not really a perfect blackberry since nothing is perfect. So you might want to do more research and re-think about it before buying it.
    08-16-12 11:49 PM
    If you're going to use your phone to take pictures, 9930/9900 is NOT the phone to get.

Get the Torch 9810, it has auto focus. You'll be happier in the end...

I'd personally wait til BB10 comes out in January though.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-17-12 12:13 AM
    For pictures no doubt the torch 9810
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-17-12 09:17 PM
    Thank you all for replying
    I got told today from a family member that the Bold 9930 is epic but she didn't mention the auto focus thing, she knows I love to take photos I will probably only use the video thou since I have a Camera but it's a DSLR and doesn't video lol but i'd want some for my wallpaper :P But,I think I'll get the bold
    Congrats, it's a good decision.
    08-18-12 09:26 AM
    I'd check out the device review section. I love the videos. They're very helpful.
    08-18-12 12:55 PM
    yo hey people
    08-19-12 03:14 AM
    Torch 9810 is my recommendation!

First, it has a full screen, nice and large and touch! Can use it as touch only phone.

Second, it has a slider to type on when needed. I love it!

Third, camera has auto-focus and records HD quality video! I use it to film stuff all the time for my blog and youtube channel and upload to Youtube! It is amazing!

Fourth, it has OS7 and it is a fast phone with a great browser!!!

Fifth, I can get almost 2 days on a single full charge depending on what I am doing.

Sixth, the call quality is great and works well with my Wifi or phone network.

... I could go on...

I am typing this on my Torch, it is so easy. When I want to see a nice movie or video I slide in the keyboard and enjoy a nice screen in landscape mode.

Best of all, Torch 9810 is probably FREE on most plans now as it has been around for a while.

This phone does a great job if you are ok with the format of a slider. I used to have a Pearl, Curve, Bold... never thought I would like a slider...

... but after I tried the Torch I never went back!!!!

Can't wait for the BB10 slider!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Crackberry Tapatalk Forum app
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-19-12 01:57 PM
    Wait for BB10 !
    JR A likes this.
    08-19-12 05:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD