I had many Blackberry (Bold, Z10, Priv..) but I'm certainly going to change for a Samsung. My main problem is to keep the Blackberrycalendar and restaure it in the Samsung. How can I do? Is it exist an special app for that. Thanks so much
    12-13-19 06:23 AM
    I would have switched to a cloud service a long time ago, so that you email, contact and calendar can follow you to whatever device you are using at the time. Both Google and Microsoft offer free and paid options.

If switching to a Samsung phone... Samsung has their Smart Switch software if you want to stay out of the cloud - but stuck to one device.

PRIV to Samsung.... just use Google Backup
    12-13-19 11:32 AM
    You can subscribe to the BlackBerry Apps. Install them from the Play store and subscribe for $1 a month. I did that on my my Pixel 3, so that I can keep using the calendar and contacts from BB.
    12-13-19 12:21 PM
    I had many Blackberry (Bold, Z10, Priv..) but I'm certainly going to change for a Samsung. My main problem is to keep the Blackberrycalendar and restaure it in the Samsung. How can I do? Is it exist an special app for that. Thanks so much
    You can download all BlackBerry apps except of the keyboard from the Google play store.
    Even the keyboard is possible to download from Cobalt web site.
    12-19-19 02:02 AM