Hello Crackberry! I recently (of about two months) became a member of the BB community with my Sprint 8330 Curve and couldn't be happier with it. I've been lurking around the forums ever since I got the phone, and decided it was time to say hello! Also, I have a question regarding the StudenDocket application! First off, excellent job to the developers, as this program has been extremely helpful. There is just one thing I can't figure out; how do I set it so that I am alerted as to what I need to get done? For example, I have a task (not project) labeled "Chapter 4 Deadline" due on the 22nd. Under repeat rule, I have "weekly", "every 1 (could someone also explain what the "1" is? The number list seems to go onto infinity), and I have every day highlighted (by use of the space bar) with the end date being the 22nd. At the very bottom of the screen, it reads: "Occurs every week on Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat until Oct 22, 2008".

I just can't figure out what to do! Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

Oh, and I don't know if this goes here (sorry) but my pin is "30432342". Any and all adds are welcome, 18/M/CA, especially if you have an answer to my question!

Thank you!
    10-16-08 02:37 AM
    hey and welcome to crackberry. i dont use that app, but im sure someone will come along and help you soon
    10-16-08 02:45 AM
    Thank you for the welcome! I very much enjoy the friendliness and helpfulness of the people in this community

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-08 02:47 AM
    Hmmm seems like Outlook. Every "1" equals the amount of times per day, week, month, year that it repeats.

Since you have it on weekly, it will do it every week. If you change it to "2" it may do it every two weeks.

This is all a guess and I'm sooo ripped right now, I may be way off.

I've never used this program or heard of it either.

Duvi
    10-16-08 03:00 AM
    Jayden....I installed the app on my phone and tried to figure it out....but I could not.

My daughter used the program a few months back I will ask her tomorrow if she knows how to do it.
    10-16-08 03:39 AM
    Ahh thanks, that sounds good. Anybody else have experience with this program?

10-16-08 07:24 PM
    Hello & Welcome to the CB family! Doggone, I can't seem to answerr any ?s today. Sorry, it sounds like you have quite a bit of info. Good luck!

10-16-08 07:34 PM
    Ahh anyone else? Am I just doomed to wonder how to use this program..

10-17-08 02:32 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

A Google search revealed StudentBerry is now called StudentDocket and they have a support page on their web site. I see a couple of PDF manuals, perhaps that will help answer your questions.

Support | StudentDocket
    10-17-08 11:12 AM
    I believe StudentBerry is It's old name, though I'm not positive. I have read the .pdf instruction manual, but it did not help. The instructions were unclear.

10-17-08 11:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD