Hey everybody,
    i am new in this forum. i have a budget of 400$. i have a passion of photography. so i need to buy a Smart phone which 1st requirement is high regulation camera. actually i can't carry my DSLR all the time so need to buy the best phone which will support me in my emergency needs
    please suggest.
    thanks
    12-16-11 12:50 AM
    Save a lot of time and just get the iPhone 4s
    12-16-11 12:58 AM
    is that a $400 budget allowing for an on contract purchase?
    12-16-11 01:39 AM
    Hey everybody,
    i am new in this forum. i have a budget of 400$. i have a passion of photography. so i need to buy a Smart phone which 1st requirement is high regulation camera. actually i can't carry my DSLR all the time so need to buy the best phone which will support me in my emergency needs
    please suggest.
    thanks
    Check out the iphone4s there is whole subculture of "iPhoneography".

Sent from my MD276LL using Tapatalk
    12-16-11 05:37 AM
    Use crackberry search and look for some photos taken with Blackberry devices, you will find many interesting results.

I think that a phone camera won't give you what you need, if you can't carry your SLR then buy yourself a small (good) pocket camera.
    12-16-11 06:31 AM
    I don't pretend to know your needs. My blackberry is my pocket office. I raise cattle. I take pictures of every calf born along w/ the things in life that catch my eye.
    I sell a lot of animals thru craiglist and by word of mouth. That has me emailing and txting pictures all the time. I use to have to keep a camera, laptop, and cellphone w/ me all the time. Just to do this simple function.
    You can imagine the things I can get into out in the pasture. So I would have to run to the truck to fetch a camera.
    I keep records of birth dates, birth weights, weighing weights, day of sale, weight at sale, price etc. I used sheets to go for this. I just synch up with my laptop to have a working backup in the office.
    The software for blackberrys to edit pictures on the device itself is pretty nice I think. The free ones does all I want them to do plus some.
    I'm not trying to sell you on a blackberry just letting know that the camera does work pretty good. Don't listen to the rumors that the camera is hard to use lags and all that crud. I'm on my farm taking pictures of nature as they give me the shots. Nature doesn't hold poses waiting for me to open a laggy camera. Once you set up your blackberry you have the important things at thumbs reach. I keep geotagging turned off. I'm super fast at getting a shot off.
    If your interested I'll post some of my pics for you to get an idea of what the camera is capable of.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-11 07:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD