I'm new to the BlackBerry family and going from a phone with a windows based software to RIM is like going through the Twilight Zone. I am searching for a free format conversion software to enable me to access pics stored on my sim card from previous phone. Assistance is greatly appreciated.
    06-29-08 06:53 PM
    Have you tried doing this from DM (desktop manager). You could transfer them from your phone to your PC and then from your PC to your BB through DM.
    06-29-08 06:56 PM
    I'm new to the BlackBerry family and going from a phone with a windows based software to RIM is like going through the Twilight Zone. I am searching for a free format conversion software to enable me to access pics stored on my sim card from previous phone. Assistance is greatly appreciated.
    Have you tried doing this from DM (desktop manager). You could transfer them from your phone to your PC and then from your PC to your BB through DM.
    Right on. Great advice. Which phone did you have? Usually phones save in .JPG or .JPEG images. They're both accessible via Blackberry.

Once you find out what file type they are, you can go to google and type [file type] to .jpg conversion, and it should list some software for ya.
    06-29-08 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD