Hi,

i am a geek and an avid smartphone user, i ve had all brands & OSes (including custom & alternative firmware) since the last 15 years, but only got to try a BB 10 phone since last weak. My company switched the old BB phone (bold) to the LEAP with BB 10.

I hated the old BB Bold, old & dated OS, small screen, way to small mecanical keyboard, never managed to type on it...

But BB OS 10 is a revelation, it's fluid , natural, smooth , simple even on the modest LEAP hardware.

And so far i had no problem running my favourite Android apps.

It might be the best OS smartphone i ever tried, so please Mr BB, don't kill it.

I wish BB to sell trucks load of Android devices, as long as it get the money to support this great OS which is BB 10 OS.

But i am very pragmatic, give me the same BB 10 OS experience with an Android device and i will be buy it without remorse...

Anyway kudos to BB 10 OS developpers, you 've built one heck of an OS !

Cheers

Jerome
    mithrazor, BerrySoul, lift and 3 others like this.
    11-15-15 03:55 PM
    Too late unfortunately. BTW, you picked up one of the least desirable models, all the other ones are better in some way.

People wanting snapchat alread killed the OS.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-15-15 04:03 PM
    I wish there is a way to spread these words. People must know how good the bb10 os is.
    Still hoping...

Posted via Z30
    Tony Edwards10 likes this.
    11-15-15 04:07 PM
    I wish there is a way to spread these words. People must know how good the bb10 os is.
    Still hoping...

Posted via Z30
    I guess there was a way... it's called marketing. Now Android Madison has taken over... :-)

  AC/CB - back in black or highway to mobile h*ll? ;-P  
    11-15-15 05:08 PM
    Hi,

i am a geek and an avid smartphone user, i ve had all brands & OSes (including custom & alternative firmware) since the last 15 years, but only got to try a BB 10 phone since last weak. My company switched the old BB phone (bold) to the LEAP with BB 10.

I hated the old BB Bold, old & dated OS, small screen, way to small mecanical keyboard, never managed to type on it...

But BB OS 10 is a revelation, it's fluid , natural, smooth , simple even on the modest LEAP hardware.

And so far i had no problem running my favourite Android apps.

It might be the best OS smartphone i ever tried, so please Mr BB, don't kill it.

I wish BB to sell trucks load of Android devices, as long as it get the money to support this great OS which is BB 10 OS.

But i am very pragmatic, give me the same BB 10 OS experience with an Android device and i will be buy it without remorse...

Anyway kudos to BB 10 OS developpers, you 've built one heck of an OS !

Cheers

Jerome
    Chen is not listening to us loyal BB10 users! The Os is simply the best. Top notch.

  
    lift likes this.
    11-16-15 12:47 AM
    We have the Z10, Q10, Classic and Leap. The Leap is pretty solid. Great device at a great price. Yes OS10 is under rated and BlackBerry did nothing to market it. Enjoy ur Leap for awhile. Chen said it will have a couple of software updates left. I plan on using my Classic til I can't no more.

Posted via Classic
    11-17-15 01:18 AM
    I'll share a kudos to the team who worked on BB10 with what they had

Posted via CB10
    Tony Edwards10 likes this.
    11-17-15 07:42 AM
    Agree OP, bar none, BB10 as an OS is the best. The part that I never understood was negative reviews towards the OS. In no logical sense can someone tell me Android or iOS is a better OS... no chance. I know if I was a developer I would have developed for BB10 for the simple reason collectively we should want an OS like this to succeed.

BerrySoul likes this.
    11-17-15 07:57 AM
    Still hoping...

Posted via Z30
    BB10 is amazing... period

 Pin: 2BD2A1FD| ‎  вιaсĸвεггч Q❿/Z❿
    BerrySoul likes this.
    11-17-15 09:34 AM
    Nothing beats BB10 for productivity and communication..i've been around and I've seen it all..

Posted via CB10
    BerrySoul likes this.
    11-17-15 09:34 AM
    We have the Z10, Q10, Classic and Leap. The Leap is pretty solid. Great device at a great price. Yes OS10 is under rated and BlackBerry did nothing to market it. Enjoy ur Leap for awhile. Chen said it will have a couple of software updates left. I plan on using my Classic til I can't no more.

Posted via Classic
    Couldn't have said it better brotha

11-17-15 09:35 AM
    Agree OP, bar none, BB10 as an OS is the best. The part that I never understood was negative reviews towards the OS. In no logical sense can someone tell me Android or iOS is a better OS... no chance. I know if I was a developer I would have developed for BB10 for the simple reason collectively we should want an OS like this to succeed.

Top to Bottom BB10 OS is the best. No other platform is so fast and fluid like the BB10.

11-17-15 09:37 AM
    Too late unfortunately. BTW, you picked up one of the least desirable models, all the other ones are better in some way.
    RIF, company issued.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 11:18 AM