So I was driving home on Friday night, 12/7/2012. I was listening to a national radio talk show, and the host was talking to the owner of an app called Singles Around Me. As the host was asking him about development of his app for IOS and Android, the owner brought up the fact that they currently have an app for BB and are excited about BB10 and will have the app for it when it comes out.

As a happily married, father of two, I have no need for and will not use the app, but I thought it was kinda cool that the owner of the app mentioned and promoted BB and BB10. Although I have no idea of the quality of the app, or cost, or really anything about it, I figured I'd come on here and give the app a plug, since they were promoting BB10 on their own.
    playbookster and G-bone like this.
    12-10-12 12:53 AM
    Thanks for posting. I also am married and unlikely to be looking for Singles Around Me, however, I'll be happy to mention it to anybody looking.
    Sounds like the dev brought it up on his own so he must've been pleased / impressed with developing for BB 10. That's good news. The more devs that realize how great it now is to develop for The 10 - the tools, creative access, support, profitability - the better it will be for you, me, and the world at large.
    It's like the X-files - The Truth Is Out There!!
    #BB10Believe
    12-10-12 01:14 AM