I didn't know such a thing was possible until while browsing accessories section I seen one indicate that it can connect to two devices at the same time. I currently own a Jabra BT350 which I've been satisfied with but I'm beginning to branch out in what I can do with BT. I've added a BT dongle to the PC to use BT stuff like a headset to voice chat for games or chat software as an alternative to talking on the phone while at home. Who knows but down the line i may get a new MP3 player or other devices that use BT and want to use a headset with them too.

So I'm thinking what I'm going to want is one that supports the following features:

BT 2.0
    Stereo headset
    Ability to use with phone and PC to talk
    (microphone should have good noise canceling so that back ground noise and such isn't transmitted along with my voice. The BT350 does this pretty good except for some reason it picks up keyboard typing but cancels everything else out.)

Ability to connect to more than one device at the same time for easy switching like using it on the PC or any other device and with my BB Curve 8330 so i can switch to answer a call and then go right back to the other connection.

The Jabra BT3030 looks pretty cool except I'm not to fond of the its wireless but corded from the dog tag part to the earphones. This partly defeats the purpose of having a wireless headset. And since the idea of being able to connect to more than one device at the same time is new to me as of the time of posting this I figure that perhaps the community here would know a good deal and could provide me with more information to track down what device I will like the best that also suits what I will use it for. Do offer recommendations or suggestions on specific brands and models too if you own one that i may want to look into as well.
    06-02-08 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD