Does anyone know of any headphones that are not bluetooth that can have music and call control on a blackberry device? Besides the Blackberry Premium Headset?

I have been looking forever...surprised that all manufacturers only make for iphone. Seems odd.
    01-28-12 11:29 AM
    Wired headphones are designed for audio only & not for communications. You will have to get the Manufacturer wired headphone if you want both audio & communication function.
    01-28-12 11:46 AM
    Yes I was going to say that as well.
    01-29-12 06:55 AM
    Wired headphones are NOT made only for audio. It seems wired headphones are made for audio only for blackberry...

There are many out there that have music control from various manufacturers that work for iphone and android....
    02-04-12 10:08 AM
    Wired headphones are NOT made only for audio. It seems wired headphones are made for audio only for blackberry...

There are many out there that have music control from various manufacturers that work for iphone and android....
    The OP asked about audio and call control. There are few that do both, lots that play and control audio only.
    02-04-12 10:40 AM
    Just doing a quick check, Logitech makes a line called Ultimate Ears headphones that are wired and include the ability to switch between music and phone calls.

Here's the link:
    Logitech UE 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset

Note, this is just one of the models they make.
    02-04-12 10:46 AM
    Just doing a quick check, Logitech makes a line called Ultimate Ears headphones that are wired and include the ability to switch between music and phone calls.

Here's the link:
    Logitech UE 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset

Note, this is just one of the models they make.

WOW at $119.00 your better off with the manufactured ones.
    02-04-12 10:50 AM
    Not sure why you are not just looking at the Blackberry brand headset. I have been using this version for over a year and it works so well with media controls (start/stop, forward, reverse, vol up vol dn) as well as call control. Available now at Amazon for about $23. I bought as stock when the first wears out, when they were on sale.

http://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Pre...bUvbUpU7092960

Oops. Reread OP and you referenced the BB premium set. What else are you looking for that these headsets do not provide? Why not just support BB?
    Last edited by Brianflys; 02-04-12 at 11:14 AM.
    02-04-12 11:11 AM
    WOW at $119.00 your better off with the manufactured ones.
    To me, the Logitech phones sound and fit better than the BB phones. It's just a matter of preference, though.
    02-04-12 11:15 AM
    To me, the Logitech phones sound and fit better than the BB phones. It's just a matter of preference, though.
    Nothing wrong with that, I have the BB Premium stereo headphones that came with 9700 back in the days. Now they give you the cheepo POS headphones. I'm still using them today & they fit & sound great.

BlackBerryPremiumStereoHeadset35mm - RIM US
    02-04-12 11:55 AM
    Nothing wrong with that, I have the BB Premium stereo headphones that came with 9700 back in the days. Now they give you the cheepo POS headphones. I'm still using them today & they fit & sound great.

BlackBerryPremiumStereoHeadset35mm - RIM US
    I went and looked at that site. I got totally sidetracked by the ad they had for a Playbook starter bundle "for her". I didn't realize they still did his and her bundles LOL
    02-04-12 10:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD