I am running 4.5os. I got it installed, resenr the sevice books. I see it in the application list and I see the service book for it, but I have no icon. What's up with that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-08 12:43 PM
    I am running 4.5os. I got it installed, resenr the sevice books. I see it in the application list and I see the service book for it, but I have no icon. What's up with that?

According to the penultimate post in this thread, BBMaps does not work with OS4.5: http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/bbmaps-48795/

I don't have OS 4.5, so I can't test it.
    07-12-08 08:16 PM
    BBmaps still works for me. i used it all day today.

i'd just try reinstalling it.
    07-12-08 10:01 PM
    BBmaps still works for me. i used it all day today.

i'd just try reinstalling it.
    Good to know. Thanks for the correction.
    07-12-08 10:04 PM
    According to the penultimate post in this thread, BBMaps does not work with OS4.5: http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/bbmaps-48795/
    Yes, when I tried to download bbmaps from mobile.blackberry.com it told me there was only versions available for 4.2 and 4.1

I have the same problem - no icon, but the app is installed (I have 4.5.0.81)
    10-19-08 12:42 PM
    BM works great for me. I'm on 4.5.0.77. I would go back to DM and reinstall it. Also, that's weird they would say that. When I upgraded there were enhancements to it.

10-19-08 02:48 PM
    BM works great for me. I'm on 4.5.0.77. I would go back to DM and reinstall it. Also, that's weird they would say that. When I upgraded there were enhancements to it.
    I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I even wiped and reinstalled the os and restored the whole phone and apps, battery pulled, tried to download BM from OTA, still no icon.
    10-19-08 03:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD