Hi everyone,

Quick question for you all.

Is there a way to have old emails re-pushed to your phone? Or do something to trick the system to re-push it again? I just lost the emails on my phone after i upgraded the OS, and it would be very great if I get them back.

Thanks in advanced!
    05-13-11 03:40 AM
    If you can get to them from your CPU, just resend them to yourself.
    05-13-11 05:33 AM
    I found that if I went into a particular email account (using the computer) and marked the emails unread they were re-pushed to the device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-11 06:37 AM
    I found that if I went into a particular email account (using the computer) and marked the emails unread they were re-pushed to the device.

Okay, I just doublechecked this. If your emails are in the trash and you move them to the inbox (using your computer), they'll re-push to your device.

05-13-11 09:08 AM
    Okay, I just doublechecked this. If your emails are in the trash and you move them to the inbox (using your computer), they'll re-push to your device.

+1. alternatively, if they are in different folders, move whatever you want re-pushed to your bb, move them to inbox... if they are in the inbox already try moving them to a different folder, make it unread, and then move it back to the inbox...
    05-13-11 11:51 AM

+1. alternatively, if they are in different folders, move whatever you want re-pushed to your bb, move them to inbox... if they are in the inbox already try moving them to a different folder, make it unread, and then move it back to the inbox...
    Thank you thank you thank you!!! You guys just saved my life!! T.T
    05-13-11 03:37 PM
    Glad to be able to help

05-13-11 03:39 PM
    As others have said move them from the inbox to an alternative folder and then back to the inbox and they will be treated as new emails and re-pushed.

As they are treated as new emails when they are re-pushed they will all be pushed with the current date and time to the device rather than their original dates and times they were sent.

However this is the only option of getting emails re-pushed to the device. There's no way of getting them back with their original dates and times except restoring an earlier back up that had them on.
    05-14-11 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD