Okay never had this problem before with 4.2OS. Never noticed it with my 4.5OS until earlier today. Heres what happens, I get a email with an attachment, I click the BB button to open the menu, nothing happens at all. I go to a email without an attachment and try it and it works fine (tried all non-attachment emails and it works fine). I test another email with an attachment and same thing I press the BB button and nothing happens.

So a couple of hours ago I wipe my BB clean. Reinstall the new 4.5.0.55OS and restore all apps and data. I check again and same problem.

BTW I have BB Attachment services installed (first thing I checked).

Any ideas on what could be the problem?
    07-24-08 07:09 PM
    Anyone, I really need to get this working.
    07-24-08 08:35 PM
    Do you have Docs to Go installed?
    07-24-08 08:47 PM
    Yes I have the latest version installed.

Honestly I'm thinking its some kind of conflict between BIS HTML email and Empower HTML Email Viewer Pro for 4.5. Reason is some of my mail is opening with the BIS HTML look and others the Empower HTML look. Not sure if this is it or not though.
    07-24-08 08:50 PM
    It very well could be.
    07-24-08 10:14 PM
    Just thought I would let you know I have the same issue with empower and attachments. I have to disable empower and use the BB html to view the attachment. I have not found a fix for it other than that.
    08-01-08 12:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD