Mine are coming through. Last one was last night at 12:18 a.m. Got my first email back at 11:56 a.m.
    I'm on AT&T in Northern Virginia.
    That sucks, Blackberry. Had it been on a weekday morning it would have been a nuisance.
    01-29-11 12:24 PM
    Yep, my phone just dinged for the first time with an email since last night - Sprint in PA
    01-29-11 12:31 PM
    Emails are back up. VZW in Illinois
    01-29-11 01:37 PM
    Hmm, this is odd... Nationwide Outage but i'm in Vermont and haven't missed a single email (or had any problems regarding BIS for that matter). I'm on Eastern Time, so it's currently 3:15pm for me and according to the times on when everyone posted their outages, i would/should have experienced it too because i've been awake since 6:30am (i know, it's Saturday, why the **** was i up so early? haha)

Anyway, hopefully this DOESN'T become a Nationwide issues (or Worldwide) because i just got done updating to OS 6.0.0.450 and i have some setting up to do! That's actually how i ended up here in this thread! A couple people were potentially mistaking BIS outage problems for OS problems. Possibly anyway. No way to be for sure about that but it was mentioned as a possibility. I started reading this thread because i was in the middle of an OS update when i stumbled across that particular post mentioning the BIS outage with a link to this thread and i got nervous (haha).

But my Torch is all booted back up and i already have 5+ emails from subscribed threads here in the forums! So i ASSUME i have no issues but we'll see i guess. Maybe it's all fixed now because you guys mentioned it early on (at least early as far as my Time Zone goes ha)
    01-29-11 02:23 PM
    Hmm, this is odd... Nationwide Outage but i'm in Vermont and haven't missed a single email (or had any problems regarding BIS for that matter). I'm on Eastern Time, so it's currently 3:15pm for me and according to the times on when everyone posted their outages, i would/should have experienced it too because i've been awake since 6:30am (i know, it's Saturday, why the **** was i up so early? haha)

Anyway, hopefully this DOESN'T become a Nationwide issues (or Worldwide) because i just got done updating to OS 6.0.0.450 and i have some setting up to do! That's actually how i ended up here in this thread! A couple people were potentially mistaking BIS outage problems for OS problems. Possibly anyway. No way to be for sure about that but it was mentioned as a possibility. I started reading this thread because i was in the middle of an OS update when i stumbled across that particular post mentioning the BIS outage with a link to this thread and i got nervous (haha).

But my Torch is all booted back up and i already have 5+ emails from subscribed threads here in the forums! So i ASSUME i have no issues but we'll see i guess. Maybe it's all fixed now because you guys mentioned it early on (at least early as far as my Time Zone goes ha)
    Yeah, they said the outage would be resolved at noon eastern. And it was.
    01-29-11 04:36 PM
80 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD