I've seen the Text Prediction Setting for my 9330 Curve and honestly it seems useless to me. Has anyone found a way to meake this speed their typing up rather then slow it down?
    10-08-11 08:44 PM
    It doesn't really speed up my WPM, but it does help sometimes when I don't know how to spell a word.
    10-08-11 09:01 PM
    I just use the default correcting features for that
    10-08-11 09:19 PM
    for me the autocorrect setting only works in the browser, but not in apps like Facebook. either way i am thankful it is not on the apps, because if anyone has seen the blunders on Damn You Auto Correct! - Funny iPhone Fails and Autocorrect Horror Stories you may want it set off. besides there are a few words that the BlackBerry deems misspelled such as 'BlackBerry' and 'consistant'. heck my computer browser deems all that incorrect too.
    10-09-11 12:25 AM
    for me the autocorrect setting only works in the browser, but not in apps like Facebook. either way i am thankful it is not on the apps, because if anyone has seen the blunders on Damn You Auto Correct! - Funny iPhone Fails and Autocorrect Horror Stories you may want it set off. besides there are a few words that the BlackBerry deems misspelled such as 'BlackBerry' and 'consistant'. heck my computer browser deems all that incorrect too.
    I love that website.
    Little do people know, iOS learns the words you frequently type, so that's usually how those awkward moments come about.
    The best ones are the ones to with the parents, LOLLLLLL.
    10-09-11 12:32 AM
    I use it on my 9650 and have done so since I got it. It has learned the way I type so well, it's almost frightening.
    10-09-11 12:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD