U suck!
    sarcasticcc. I heart you, you know that! lol. I just dont heart those fake ppl around you lol!
    06-02-08 09:31 PM
    I'm 43 - have Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Tumblr, netvibes.... etc.

And yes Tesa - very nice pic...

Chaz you re a machine lol, i dont know how you do to keep it up

This thread when on and on like a flash , so i am kinda late but welcome tesa & flchick75
    06-02-08 09:51 PM
    I'm 43 - have Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Tumblr, netvibes.... etc.
    WOW, crazy!! I hate facebook(but i have one), i love myspace...and go on it daily...but i have no idea what those other sites are!!
    06-02-08 10:03 PM
    sarcasticcc. I heart you, you know that! lol. I just dont heart those fake ppl around you lol!
    Ya i know your being sarcastic....I heart you too!!
    06-02-08 10:06 PM
    I have to say I've met some really cool person via CB. I have about 100 contacts, I talk to at least 70 on a regular. I've met great people and have had many great convos. Most of the people on CB are cool and friendly. As far as convo starters, just let it flow, don't be shy we don't bite. welcome to CB, I hope your stay here will continue to be pleasant

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-08 10:07 PM
    We should do a social night for the people in our respective areas husbands, wives, significant others, and singles. Drinks, music, chatting. In a public place of course I dont want weirdos at my crib. LOL
    06-02-08 10:14 PM
    We should do a social night for the people in our respective areas husbands, wives, significant others, and singles. Drinks, music, chatting. In a public place of course I dont want weirdos at my crib. LOL
    LMAO thats a good idea!!
    06-02-08 10:17 PM
    Ya i know your being sarcastic....I heart you too!!
    I have to ask: �C�mo se dice Mista Los en Ingl�s?

Estoy aprendiendo espa�ol, pero no puede cifra que

Man I hope I got that right
    06-02-08 10:21 PM
    Can anyone tell me why I cannot listen to sirius through my web browser? Each time I try and login I get a Java run Script error...
    06-02-08 10:22 PM
    Can anyone tell me why I cannot listen to sirius through my web browser? Each time I try and login I get a Java run Script error...
    Not the place for this question. We are already off track enough
    06-02-08 10:23 PM

LOL Thats funny. I think it wasnt meant for us to know.
    06-02-08 10:25 PM
    Hmmm. let's see, the site is about Blackberry's.... We are blogging talking about Blackberry's.... Not to sure I understand? I know i'm not on Adult friend finder
    06-02-08 10:26 PM
    You just told them to take down their pants. J/K
    06-02-08 10:26 PM
    Hmmm. let's see, the site is about Blackberry's.... We are blogging talking about Blackberry's.... Not to sure I understand? I know i'm not on Adult friend finder
    He was saying that this thread is about "Have a lot of you met and become friends from this site?" So this specific thread is not the one for this question. There maybe a thread on what you need the answer to. Try a advance search first and if you cant find your answer post a thread about it. If you need help we will help. Let us know. Welocme to CB?
    06-02-08 10:30 PM
    No you misunderstood, if you go out to the front page there is an 88xx section.
    That is where you should post your question as the folks there are in a better position to help you.

I just meant this thread went way off the rails a long time ago. No need to push it off the edge of the map.

And try "man up" a bit. No need to be so sensitive.
    06-02-08 10:30 PM
    You just told them to take down their pants. J/K
    Could be worse, I called a friends mother a goat once.
    06-02-08 10:31 PM
    Well I guess its all in how its recieved! No pun intended. But thank you for your technical support do appreciate your time consideration cooperation & communication.....
    06-02-08 10:33 PM

Believe it or not its just slang for MR. Los MR= Mista just the way a few of my friends say it so i thought it was funny thats all.... however your spanish is spelled very well if i must say myself!
    06-02-08 10:34 PM
    Well that explains it
    And Thank You, I am taking Spanish as an elective, this semester. Still having problems with verb conjugation, but I'm getting there.
    06-02-08 11:04 PM
    Well that explains it
    And Thank You, I am taking Spanish as an elective, this semester. Still having problems with verb conjugation, but I'm getting there.
    Oh well your doing great!
    06-02-08 11:06 PM
95 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD