Hi All, I'm new here although I had another acct and posted a few msgs but signed up for this new username because I didn't want a username with my last name in it.

ANYWAY, I was wondering how many of you met and became friends from these forums? How do you keep in touch when you're not using the forums? I have visited msg boards before but decided they were too hostile for my taste. This one seems very friendly, everyone seems helpful. Nice to meet all of you
    Last edited by flchick75; 06-01-08 at 09:07 PM. Reason: boo boo
    06-01-08 09:07 PM
    Nice to meet you too. Welcome to crackberry. And I have never met anyone here, but I have a couple of people I talk to on msngr and they are great.
    06-01-08 09:09 PM
    Well I did a couple pin exchanges and some was bad but some was great... I talk to some people on a daily basis.. Very friendly... If i had a chance to actually meet some people face 2 face i would do it... With that said good luck on meeting people. You would get those spoiled apples but dont stop reaching because the good ones will come... Welcome 2 Crackberry once again... lol...

I love this place... I'm hooked and here to stay!!
    06-01-08 09:11 PM
    I talk to a bunch of people on BB messenger. If we lived closer, I'm sure we would try to meet in person.
    Ive had good experiences on this site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-08 09:18 PM
    Welcome... AGAIN!

I haven't pinned with anyone here. I'm sure just like Msmari said, you'll find the good and bad. Everyone does seems really friendly, which is probably why I probably started spending some time around here.
    06-01-08 09:19 PM
    Thanks everyone I'm still not real sure how this PIN business works. If I put it out there on my profile am I going to get a bunch of people sending me msgs? lol
    06-01-08 09:21 PM
    I loooove the people here. I've got 63 contacts on BBM (all from CB), talk to most at least a few times a week (several on a daily basis), 20 on Twitter, a few on AIM, Gtalk, and Yahoo.... MySpace, FaceBook..... and would meet any of them in person given the chance.
    06-01-08 09:23 PM
    Thanks everyone I'm still not real sure how this PIN business works. If I put it out there on my profile am I going to get a bunch of people sending me msgs? lol
    Your pretty so yup! LOL I would suggest keeping it private, and when someone pm's you, you have the option to add them depending on their convo.
    06-01-08 09:24 PM
    OHHH YESSS !! 2 MANY.. LOL .. BE SELECTIVE 2 who you give it 2. send pm message to who you want to have ...

06-01-08 09:24 PM
    People are cool here, I've met a couple and we do keep in touch. Of course you got those that post their PINs, but don't really want to talk AFTER they've accepted your request. It's all a part of the game, I guess. But other than that, the peeps here are cool and they can teach you a whole lot about your BB!
    06-01-08 09:25 PM
    It's possible... I had it on mine for a while, but removed it after a while. "Delete" is always an option, too. lol
    I'm just wondering what people who are strangers talk about?????

Seems interesting but kind of odd to me...sorry I'm just a newbie LOL
    I've met three people, all living here in CT.
    I count two of them as friends, the other ... not so much.

Felt comfortable with all 3 meetings. Public places and armed.
    Always starts with BB talk, then whatever. I have quite a few that i consider very good friends.
    06-01-08 09:27 PM

In my experience you first start off talking about crackberry and then that can spawn in to kids, cars, LIQUOR, etc.
    06-01-08 09:28 PM

One is into golf, as am I
    One is a firefighter, I am a volunteer
    The last was an Accountant, as am I.

That's how we started talking in BBM, so we had that one thing in common.
    06-01-08 09:28 PM
    Just go with the flow of things... I always try to start with A/S/L ( age sex location) And what type of BB they have... Trust me you will get the hang of it!!

06-01-08 09:29 PM
    Hey there and welcome to the Crack! I have a friend that I met here on the crack and I must say I talk to her on a daily basis and have great conversations! if she didn't live so far i'm sure we would have already met in person...In regards to the Pin business your talking about I absolutely love it... with your pin (which u can find by going to options>status) you can add fellow BB users on your BB Messenger... But like other members said im sure their are some Good and Bad Berrys out there... But hey indulge on the good and foget the bad!
    06-01-08 09:34 PM
    Flchick75...if you have a chance, go to some of the social user threads. Just check it out. You'll see what we talk about...some of it silly, some serious. I have found this site to have very friendly and helpful members.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-08 09:35 PM
    ok thanks everyone!! Hey RealEstatePro. I sent you a PM that's what made me think of this topic
    06-01-08 09:37 PM
    Flchick75 - I sent you a PM, feel free to add me. I think a few members here would vouch for me... LOL
    But like other members said im sure their are some Good and Bad Berrys out there... But hey indulge on the good and foget the bad!
    And as Chaz said there is the delete option.
    And as cutdacheck2003 alluded to, don't immediately accept, go and check out their posts, or talk to them through PM and see where there head is at.
    ok thanks everyone!! Hey RealEstatePro. I sent you a PM that's what made me think of this topic
    Hey Pro sounds like you have a fan. LOL
    06-01-08 09:38 PM
    Flchick75 - I sent you a PM, feel free to add me. I think a few members here would vouch for me... LOL
    VOUCHED FOR!!. Chaz is an awesome dude.
    06-01-08 09:39 PM
    Not sure Chaz, cant trust a man with a cigarette in a picture. Can I have a light? J/K
    06-01-08 09:40 PM
95 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD