Oh Garz....we love you too!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-08 10:07 PM
    OK MsMari, will do!!

Hey Tesa, it's a real pain. I had small 100 x 100 one for another site. This one you have to have it 80x80 so you have to go to a photo editor and resize it to be small enough. I kept getting close but it took awhile...80 x 80 is real small.
    Tell me about it i had to photochop it myself...
    06-01-08 10:07 PM
    And photobucket seems to be the easiest way to get your custom avatar, just go to resize and copy the second link down

06-01-08 10:08 PM
    OK MsMari, will do!!

Hey Tesa, it's a real pain. I had small 100 x 100 one for another site. This one you have to have it 80x80 so you have to go to a photo editor and resize it to be small enough. I kept getting close but it took awhile...80 x 80 is real small.
    Look you are helping people already! You guys have a great nite flchick and tesa enjoy these wonderful berry heads.
    06-01-08 10:11 PM
    And photobucket seems to be the easiest way to get your custom avatar, just go to resize and copy the second link down

Hmmmm never though of doing it that way...
    06-01-08 10:11 PM
    lol cutdacheck2003! You have a good night too, hope to see you around!!
    06-01-08 10:13 PM
    Look you are helping people already! You guys have a great nite flchick and tesa enjoy these wonderful berry heads.
    Thanks, a girl can never meet too many nice people!!!
    06-01-08 10:15 PM
    Nite everyone.

06-01-08 10:17 PM
    au contraire, mon petite amie, follow this link
    Hey amazinglygraceless, I was just hoping myspace would hurry up and get with the program. I read about the facebook/bb options but I made a facebook acct and then deleted it because I figured it was mostly for people 25 and under lol!! Am I wrong!!??
    06-01-08 10:17 PM
    Nite everyone.

Goodnight.
    06-01-08 10:18 PM
    Hey amazinglygraceless, I was just hoping myspace would hurry up and get with the program. I read about the facebook/bb options but I made a facebook acct and then deleted it because I figured it was mostly for people 25 and under lol!! Am I wrong!!??
    I am 27, and have lots of friends and family that are my age and older who use facebook. I like it better than myspace.
    06-01-08 10:19 PM
    Tesa - Pic is converted and on it's way...
    06-01-08 10:20 PM
    I have facebook also and i have alot of friends and family on there of all ages... facebook is good it just takes a lil getting used to IMO...
    06-01-08 10:24 PM
    I know tons of people over 25 with Facebook. H3ll I think John McCain, who was at Moses's 3rd birthday party has a Facebook page.
    Tesa - Pic is converted and on it's way...
    THANKS Chaz!!!!!! It looks great. lol
    I'm 43 - have Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Tumblr, netvibes.... etc.

And yes Tesa - very nice pic...
    06-01-08 10:26 PM
    Haven't met anyone in person. Talk to a lot of friendly people on bb messenger.

06-01-08 10:28 PM
    I'm 31 and have a facebook page also. I have a lot of friends my age and older with pages. And a lot of my friends have gotten their parents into it too. It used to be a college thing, but it's really ageless now.

Welcome to CB, and maybe... welcome back to facebook?
    06-01-08 11:17 PM
    Man this thread got big fast.

Yes a lot of great people here on CB! Is Chaz stealing the show again?
    Always... I told someone where the "Enter" key was in another post, and Chaz posts after me with a picture and the key highlighted

I always found it the other way around. I know plenty of teens with myspace, none on facebook. I always got a more mature vibe from facebook, and having logged in to myspace after a long time away, it seems they are trying to mimic facebook.

I know tons of people over 25 with Facebook. H3ll I think John McCain, who was at Moses's 3rd birthday party has a Facebook page.
    God I just had to laugh at that McCain joke.
    06-01-08 11:32 PM

Always... I told someone where the "Enter" key was in another post, and Chaz posts after me with a picture and the key highlighted

I was working on the pic while you posted.... lol...
    06-02-08 08:20 PM
    Chaz...someone has started a thread for bbm....can you help? I couldn't...I know you can.
    06-02-08 08:23 PM
    Hey there and welcome to the Crack! I have a friend that I met here on the crack and I must say I talk to her on a daily basis and have great conversations! if she didn't live so far i'm sure we would have already met in person...In regards to the Pin business your talking about I absolutely love it... with your pin (which u can find by going to options>status) you can add fellow BB users on your BB Messenger... But like other members said im sure their are some Good and Bad Berrys out there... But hey indulge on the good and foget the bad!
    Ditto And i opened your eyes to the wonders of video chat on IChat. And maybe one day ill come visit you in S. Florida when i become plastic
    06-02-08 09:21 PM
    Thanks everyone I'm still not real sure how this PIN business works. If I put it out there on my profile am I going to get a bunch of people sending me msgs? lol
    no to pin part i have mind on here and haven't had many msgs and i think meeting people is a great idea but i thing the distances in miles would stop most on here from meeting i wish we could.
    06-02-08 09:24 PM
    I don't use pin messaging, aim only here :-P
    06-02-08 09:28 PM
    Ditto And i opened your eyes to the wonders of video chat on IChat. And maybe one day ill come visit you in S. Florida when i become plastic
    U suck!
    06-02-08 09:30 PM
95 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD