12-17-11 08:51 PM
31 12
tools
    To be honest BlackBerry is the only brand of secure wireless communication I foresee government, military, law enforcement, etc. allowing on their networks and to guarantee information security.

Not anymore.
    Fusion will be significant in how security will be managed for almost everyone except the most stringent environments. And iOS is close.
    I hate what is happening but I'm not blind to its significance.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    12-17-11 10:52 AM
    Rim is not going anywhere . They are still making a **** load of money .
    13echo4 likes this.
    12-17-11 10:59 AM
    I don't see BlackBerry going anywhere.

I love the messaging power of my 9900. Lots of people do. They own that group.

But, I own a Samsung Galaxy Note and LOVE how that device brings the internet experience. When I pick up and use that device, it really does hit-home how far behind RIM is on EVERYTHING outside of messaging.
    12-17-11 11:40 AM
    Well considering that I just bought a 9860 on a whim....I'm hoping they'll stick around to support my devices for a few years....
    12-17-11 06:48 PM
    I'd go Android (did I just SAY that?!?!!?!?) and pick up an Atrix 2. And buy several replacement batteries.

Or take a look at Windows phones....see if they drop those fugly squares from the homescreen.
    I did just that. I could no longer use my 9800, so I looked at the 9900 and it was hard to consder using it after having a large screen. The keyboard is amazing g but the small screen was something I could not return to. I went ATRIX 2 and it is awesome. I have loaded a bunch of apps to tweak the system to be more like a BBC experience and I must say I am pleased.

As for batteries, I am fine with one and go off charger at 6:00 am and usually need a charge around 8:00 or so at night. I have no issues with battery and I beat on it like I did the bb. I use this as much or more than I did the bb. It is a great device and the current AT&T $99 price is stunning.
    12-17-11 08:04 PM
    "IF" RIM went down and there was no more BlackBerry, i would PRAY that AT&T would release an Android device that had a keyboard that i would love like the BB keyboard...
    12-17-11 08:51 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD