Just wanted to give props to Delta for supporting the BlackBerry lifestyle. I recently flew Delta and found the experience efficient and enjoyable.

The FlyDelta app in BlackBerry World is very nice. It makes checking in and getting your boarding passes super easy. Once you're in flight, as a Z10 user you get free wifi. Not sure how long the wifi promotion will last, but it is a nice perk for now.

I hadn't flown Delta in a while but plan on flying with them again on my next trip in July. The combination of BlackBerry Travel for booking, calendar and contact integration, and updated flight information plus FlyDelta for checking in and boarding is pretty awesome.

I know this probably reads like an ad, but it's not. United and KLM also have apps for us BlackBerry 10 folk. Anybody used them?

Next time you fly, check it out, and vote with your dollars!1

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by FunGuyLover; 05-27-13 at 08:46 AM.
    05-27-13 07:59 AM
    KLM and Delta are partners in the SkyTeam alliance with a shared frequent flier scheme and frequent codeshares. There are a load more participant airlines including NW and Air France so it might be worth a google search to look for more BB support.
    05-27-13 08:23 AM
    I use the United app. It's pretty good but unfortunately no free wifi for us...

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 09:31 AM
    Awesome. You should provide delta with what you experienced. Not only will it help reinforce the BlackBerry brand but you might get something for writing in lol

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 12:44 PM