Well, I'll start that I have a friend, a kind of friend who is a of Technology and two years passed from 9000 Galaxy 2 and now is the iPhone 4S.

The man who claims to know a lot and like all media pumping of RIM, he repeated that RIM
    Not reach to 2013 because she did not look at the future as HTC or Nokia (whose circumstances are not exactly brilliant something).
    Too bad that people are also talking nonsense because 2013 is already here and it seems to me that within two months RIM announce to the world
    The closure.

It bothers me more than the guy did not bother to check the BlackBerry 10, and all of the videos and what people are talking about. He lives in a high-tech and it is likely that if he had to talk with smart people, he hears
    Just the BlackBerry 10.

I so look forward to a successful launch RIM BB10, it would be so sweet
    11-10-12 09:48 AM
    People with closed minds have one world. These people don't learn to appreciate, to acknowledge, nothing. I've encountered many people like this (heck man, they're at VZW too). What can we say? Some guy mustve payed him to say ", bb sucks". Well open your eyes, its coming and its back, in black.

#TeamBlackberry
    #BlackberryByChoice
    #BB10

Oh, on the other note, stuff bb10 up his/her face when its released.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 on 7.1.0.714 with Tapatalk and my fingers
    11-10-12 12:29 PM
    They have ignorant people all over. We have idiots in our IT department that feel the only thing new that BB is bringing to the table in BB10 is a new "wake" up screen. How superficial, stupid and shallow some people's mindsets are especially when they're expected to know this stuff. Our company was all BB before, but half a year ago they allowed individuals to swich over to iphones. Our IT is now big on iphones .. but so far only 2 people out of sixty have got them and in they're opinion when I ask them if they like the iphones .. they're comments are 'meh' or "it's ok"; I think many have stuck to our BB for the keyboard. I can't wait to order my BB10 and stick it right back to IT and not only show off the "wake up" screen.. but.. the true mutlitasking, active frames, separate personal/corporate workspace, peek and flow, excellent gaming, not to overstate the security, predictive keyboard, timewarp camera, etc.

I too am sick of the ignorance too!!!
    Shpitalnik likes this.
    11-10-12 03:23 PM
    I recently had some business to conduct in a Verizon store (wanted the new home phone option and had nothing to do with my Bold 9930) While getting my account all set up etc I pulled out my Bold to look at a tweet from Crackberry and one of the guys says oh you need to upgrade. Well i wont take that bait, and I said yes your right BB10 will be out 1st Q 2013. He looks at me and says " are you serious" and i say absolutly. I ask him if he has been to Crackberry and seen any info on BB10. Of course he says no. He was rocking a Moto razr max (which i would get if BB fails, but it won't) As time went on and we got my new home phone set up he actually went on CB and read some stuff and watched a few videos, as I was getting ready to leave he said to me " I had no Idea. BB10 looks very cool. i might give it a try when it comes out." A small victory but take when you cna get them.
    Shpitalnik likes this.
    11-10-12 10:41 PM
    I recently had some business to conduct in a Verizon store (wanted the new home phone option and had nothing to do with my Bold 9930) While getting my account all set up etc I pulled out my Bold to look at a tweet from Crackberry and one of the guys says oh you need to upgrade. Well i wont take that bait, and I said yes your right BB10 will be out 1st Q 2013. He looks at me and says " are you serious" and i say absolutly. I ask him if he has been to Crackberry and seen any info on BB10. Of course he says no. He was rocking a Moto razr max (which i would get if BB fails, but it won't) As time went on and we got my new home phone set up he actually went on CB and read some stuff and watched a few videos, as I was getting ready to leave he said to me " I had no Idea. BB10 looks very cool. i might give it a try when it comes out." A small victory but take when you cna get them.
    It's cool, and don't stop to sound BB10 for people around us. In fact, many people doesn't even touch by the BB10 information.

If you love Blackberry same as we do here, please spread the words of RIM ressurection by releasing BB10 (possibly on January, and NY will hold the Launching Ceremony of BB10)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9020 using Tapatalk
    11-10-12 11:20 PM
    Sadly many people are just not that educated in areas they like to speak of. We will have to continue to listen, although to less and less of them until BB10 hit us with a old pile of STHU!
    11-10-12 11:36 PM
    We get a lot of people here who don't know what they are talking about (ref to my sig). I talk to a lot of people and its obvious no one cares as much as people like me and on here do about our devices and their opinions can be easily swayed, just like how theres a negative perception about RIM in NA right now. I honestly believe that can change overnight and I won't be surprised if it does. Either way RIMs in this for the long haul and I don't see their user base growth stopping. They got a lot of room to grow.
    11-11-12 02:16 AM
    Sadly many people are just not that educated in areas they like to speak of. We will have to continue to listen, although to less and less of them until BB10 hit us with a old pile of STHU!
    You are right, but not for me I will keep share what I know (unless I have to sign NDA to RIM) about BB10 and RIM movement.

No matter how, no matter what, I keep and will keep sounding the BB10.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9020 using Tapatalk
    11-11-12 05:35 AM