My BlackBerrys has either replaced devices I carried around with me at all times or shortened my time using them. I.E I use to carry a laptop, camera, and a cell phone. Sometimes I'd carry a radio and or portable dvd for my kids. My BlackBerry has replaced all that. Being able to email and use .xls on my blackberry all I have to do in the office is sync it to my pc and I'm done to spend time with my family.
    m69c44 likes this.
    12-17-11 04:21 PM
    I believe it has made my life a bit more organized. I make extensive use of my BB as a PIM, email client, and portable music player. Of my 3 primary uses, the unified inbox in my pocket saves me the most time. I do value the other uses with a close ranking second and third however. It's difficult to say if better organized is easier,but if you draw that conclusion so be it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    12-17-11 04:35 PM
    It has definitely made my life easier. I used to carry a laptop everywhere so I could stay in contact with all my friends. Now I can do that with my BlackBerry using Trillian and the Facebook app. I use it to keep track of appointments and tasks for work and personal life. The unified Inbox is wonderful, one place tells me everything I need to know. The web browser is good enough for any browsing I need to do when out. The music player is wonderful and convienent, I have 1000 songs on a 16gb micro sd card, and I also use Pandora, iheartradio on it as well. It does so many things in a pocked sized device. It has definitely made me more organized, and has made life easier.
    13echo4 likes this.
    12-17-11 04:49 PM
    With out a doubt, the first time I picked up a smartphone (Blackberry), I realized the potential that this device was capable of and I've been enjoying it every since. It does just what I need it to do. A very solid communication device
    Last edited by spencerdl; 12-17-11 at 05:03 PM.
    13echo4 likes this.
    12-17-11 05:00 PM
    Yes, Blackberry definitely made it easy for me using the keyboard of Blackberry bold devices i can email fast and get all the things i need from my mobile phone.
    13echo4 likes this.
    12-17-11 05:02 PM
    Absolutely! It keeps me organized and on top of things.

The calendar is an underrated feature to me. Its my life! lol

The instant email is very convenient too. I rarely use my computer to check my email.
    13echo4 likes this.
    12-17-11 05:15 PM
    I just thought of something else. I have a dash mount in my truck. When get in my truck I cradle my blackberry with calendar open showing the whole month. I use bluetooth. While in my truck. So I know what I'm doing when with just a touch and I know what days I have things going on. I can edit or add events by using vlingo while going down the road.
    12-17-11 05:16 PM
    YES!!!
    I love the menu button, one click and it opens a world
    of possibilities. Something I missed so much when I made the mistake
    of switching to another OS.
    13echo4 and shemaree09 like this.
    12-17-11 05:18 PM
    YES!!!
    I love the menu button, one click and it opens a world
    of possibilities. Something I missed so much when I made the mistake
    of switching to another OS.
    I agree w/ you. I use it so much I took it for granted. I didn't think about it until you said something.
    12-17-11 05:43 PM
    Yeah me too lol until I didn't have it.
    12-17-11 05:53 PM
    i used to read all my email on my mac, because my ex-iPhone loads my emails so slowly and replying an email is a pain in the *** with the virtual keyboard. But with my blackberry, i no longer check my mails on my mac AT ALL! even when i'm sitting right in front of it. my mails reaches my blackberry about 30 secs to 1 min faster than my mac, and the keyboard is just so nice to type on that i don't even mind typing essays on it.

imo, the blackberry is to date the most efficient phone i've used. the settings available for customizing to my needs, the keyboard, the crack led lights (so i know when there's a notification and not have to check every few minutes wondering if i have heard or felt something when i'm expecting an urgent email) and YES! the menu button too.

all in all, my blackberry is one h*** of a time saver for me.
    12-17-11 07:12 PM
    It has for me. I consider the Playbook as part of your BB question. Rim made me eat my words about a two device mobile solution. I love the way they interact and make mulitasking easy. I'm looking forward to some of the improvements coming out. Mostly the bluetooth support and the use of the phone as a keyboard device for the Playbook. I hope they make it happen.
    13echo4 likes this.
    12-17-11 07:32 PM
    F*ck yeah! And all thanks to the outstanding push notification service pushing everything to my phone instantly which saved me so much time of sitting infront of the computer.
    Last edited by luqman24; 12-17-11 at 07:48 PM.
    12-17-11 07:45 PM
    I never check my emails on my PC anymore.. I have email access everywhere I go, which is great when you are on the run. SO convenient. The calender has made my life so much easier.
    12-17-11 07:56 PM
    It has for me. I consider the Playbook as part of your BB question.
    Yes the PB was included.thanks for bringing this up. I have'nt gotten a PB yet and I've been wondering about keyboard support.
    12-17-11 08:55 PM
    anything mobile makes life easier
    12-17-11 09:02 PM
    100% yes

I completely love the way I get emails and messages on my BB phone.

BB Traffic is a joy to use

The way BB Travel integrates with emails and the calendar is awesome.

BB + PB has made my life easier, more organized, better
    Last edited by anthogag; 12-17-11 at 11:44 PM.
    12-17-11 11:42 PM
    I can't remember how I managed life before my BB and now can't imagine my life without it. It's made travelling so much easier and "lighter". No more carrying laptops, cameras or video cameras. Everything is packed nicely into one little device that fits in my pocket.
    12-18-11 12:01 AM
    [FONT="Georgia"][/FONT]Ya it has...The features are limitless though i really wish bb has apps similar to droid lets say talking tom cat, however just got my first bb two days ago and i guess the main feature that divide bb from others is BBM and ya i like the voice dialing which enables me to do stuff without touching the phone
    12-18-11 12:02 AM
    It's been awesome for overseas travel, keeping up with emails when wifi access is spotty makes my life much easier. What I appreciated more in the last year or so travelling overseas was using Google Maps as a navigator when I realized that I had forgotten to rent a GPS unit...it's these little things that add up and make you realized that your BB is a neat little tool.
    12-18-11 12:15 AM
    [FONT="Georgia"][/FONT]Ya it has...The features are limitless though i really wish bb has apps similar to droid lets say talking tom cat, however just got my first bb two days ago and i guess the main feature that divide bb from others is BBM and ya i like the voice dialing which enables me to do stuff without touching the phone
    Thanks for reminding me about voice dialing. I've used vlingo so long now I've forgotten about it.
    12-18-11 12:30 AM
    YES! I gained a lot of time... can't live without it.
    Only my wife is going crazy sometimes ("put this thing away now!").
    12-18-11 01:57 AM
    Heck yeah! No more; clipboard full of paper, folders full of paper, glovebox stuffed full of maps, address book, day planner, cell phone. Not only is all that stuff in one device, but it's easily updateable! I have access to the internet for information, anywhere there's cell phone coverage. With voice navigation, I no longer have to look at notes or a map while driving trying to find where I'm going. No more hunting aimlessly for a place to eat. All of my internet passwords are in one spot, are better passwords and safe. That's some of the makes life easier stuff, then there's the makes life nicer stuff!
    12-18-11 05:28 AM
    Absolutely. Doubtlessly. My BlackBerry has made my life just so, so, so much easier.
    BBM, email, text, Facebook, Twitter, appointments, alarms, BB has been a miracle to me. I don't see how I could make it without BlackBerry from this point forward in my life.
    12-18-11 07:22 AM
    Yes, communication. BBM!!!!
    12-18-11 11:31 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD