I sent an email to myself on blackberry as it wasn't in my work desk top. When sent the email came up as another person in the office on phone but as me on desk top. Same day a colleague sent me an email on phone it's shown as the same person but on work station as me!
    02-19-15 02:15 PM
    'Compromised' not likely. But something is screwy. You sure the contacts are just messed up? Sounds silly to ask that but sometimes I get images (avatars) of other people on my own emails.
    02-19-15 02:50 PM
    Check your address book. Maybe your email adress got accidentally added to some other contacts.
    02-19-15 02:54 PM
    I sent an email to myself on blackberry as it wasn't in my work desk top. When sent the email came up as another person in the office on phone but as me on desk top. Same day a colleague sent me an email on phone it's shown as the same person but on work station as me!
    I had a similar thing happen with calls. I found that when people from a certain office would contact me from the office phone, it would always show up as the same person I have a separate entry for in contacts. I realized the contact info for that one person it always showed up as had the company name inputted in the 'company' field of contacts while the others did not. When I deleted the company name and I received a call from that office, it showed up as that offices name.
    For some reason, the contacts app (which is horrible IMO) gave priority to the company name field instead of the main 'name' field.
    I would suggest looking at how your contacts are inputted to try to sort it out.

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    02-19-15 03:34 PM
    Have checked the contacts and email shown for the other name is correct. What's strange is that somebody else sent me an email and on bb it comes up with the different person although on desk top in my name?
    02-19-15 04:03 PM
    For some reason, the contacts app (which is horrible IMO)

Posted via CB10
    Couldn't agree more. It definitely doesn't help me work faster or more efficiently and has wasted countless hours of my time trying to figure out its annoying nuances. Is one on my top 3 BB10 complaints.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 11:08 PM
    Looks like you, have been compromised destroy the phone immediately!!!!

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 01:34 AM
    To the last post. Have u had experience of this? The name shown as reading the emails is confirmed as receiving them in the recent activity when I check his name in contacts. Is anyone able to assist?
    02-20-15 10:29 AM
    How do you know? Please can you let me know the reasons. Many thanks for your help
    02-20-15 12:18 PM