Lol.. I wouldn't be in Toronto for fun, I'd be in Arizona. See you on launch day, folks!
    01-27-13 07:58 PM
    This thread cracks me up. I notice all the young bucks on the thread... who've joined in the last year or two, don't really get how things work around here.

The ones who've been around the CrackBerry block a few times are much more wise.

I guess I'll blame the existence of this thread on BlackBerry taking their sweet time in bringing BlackBerry 10 to market.

But the wait is almost over!
    01-27-13 08:02 PM
    I did drop off on the 10 Weeks of BB10 - yes. Busy traveling and such but we'll have it back before Wednesday (we'll combine 9 & 10 to knock it out).

And trust me, I didn't come to Toronto for pleasure. It's friggin cold here.
    Lol.. I wouldn't be in Toronto for fun, I'd be in Arizona. See you on launch day, folks!
    This thread cracks me up. I notice all the young bucks on the thread... who've joined in the last year or two, don't really get how things work around here.

The ones who've been around the CrackBerry block a few times are much more wise.

I guess I'll blame the existence of this thread on BlackBerry taking their sweet time in bringing BlackBerry 10 to market.

Whoa, look at this 3 high ranks in a row!
    Also, Kevin, what do you consider me?
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    01-27-13 08:05 PM
    LOL and are you guys going to have the web chat tonight.
    01-27-13 08:14 PM
    LOL and are you guys going to have the web chat tonight.
    I'm officially turning this thread into our chat for the night. We're gonna make a video in honor of this thread.
    01-27-13 08:17 PM
    I do not post much but I have been on this site for years now and I am always surprised when people complain about something that is free. I understand we all want news about BB10 but this is the internet.... Why is it up to the guys at the Crackberry to give you every piece of information you think you deserve? Nobody is stopping you from looking somewhere else. The problem is nobody else has anything either....... Which is why you are all getting frustrated. The buttons on my phone are literally falling off and I am waiting and want all the information I can get too....... but these guys at the end of the day do not owe you a thing.
    ctuffy, Adam Zeis, SF71 and 9 others like this.
    01-27-13 08:27 PM
    I do not post much but I have been on this site for years now and I am always surprised when people complain about something that is free. I understand we all want news about BB10 but this is the internet.... Why is it up to the guys at the Crackberry to give you every piece of information you think you deserve? Nobody is stopping you from looking somewhere else. The problem is nobody else has anything either....... Which is why you are all getting frustrated. The buttons on my phone are literally falling off and I am waiting and want all the information I can get too....... but these guys at the end of the day do not owe you a thing.
    Agreed. These guys work 24/7 and have been delivering to us great info about BB10 and RIM for years and in the last few days before BB10 is released we should not be attacking them. We are all fanboys and yes we really love BlackBerry and are anxious for BB10 but that does not give anybody the right to be disrespectful and rude to anybody.
    SF71, battery, revtech and 3 others like this.
    01-27-13 08:31 PM

Kids these days, right?
    You may not have noticed, but whenever Bla1ze says he's not under NDA, he always says HE is not, he doesn't speak for anyone else.

And amen about what's going on behind the scenes. There is so much ya'll can't see...yet!
    Bla1ze, howarmat, alan510 and 7 others like this.
    I'm officially turning this thread into our chat for the night. We're gonna make a video in honor of this thread.
    Ahaha...this thread just became epic!!! Nicely done fearless leaders

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry culture is an acquired taste but you will learn to love it, YOU WILL LEARN!
    Michelle Haag and DJ Reyes like this.
    01-27-13 08:32 PM
    I just drank a giant can of Canadian Red Bull.
    axllebeer and gullotta like this.
    01-27-13 08:34 PM
    I just drank a giant can of Canadian Red Bull.
    Let me guess, no caffeine, like the blasphemous Mountain Dew? :P
    01-27-13 08:35 PM
    Let me guess, no caffeine, like the blasphemous Mountain Dew? :P
    Nah, Red Bull here is loaded.
    01-27-13 08:36 PM
    Pretty sure it has Codine (or Poutine) in it.
    01-27-13 08:37 PM
    What has been everyone's favorite rumor, leading up to BlackBerry 10, that turned out to be false/fake? We've seen a ton of speculation, renders, photoshops, etc, etc, and I wonder which one sticks out and is the most memorable for CrackBerry readers.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    01-27-13 08:39 PM
    I've never heard of Red Bull NOT having any caffeine in it, unless it's something the UK doesn't offer..
    01-27-13 08:41 PM
    What has been everyone's favorite rumor, leading up to BlackBerry 10, that turned out to be false/fake? We've seen a ton of speculation, renders, photoshops, etc, etc, and I wonder which one sticks out and is the most memorable for CrackBerry readers.
    Netflix but only because I faked it intentionally to show how easy it COULD be faked and then someone tried passing it off as real, lmao!
    01-27-13 08:42 PM
    I did drop off on the 10 Weeks of BB10 - yes. Busy traveling and such but we'll have it back before Wednesday (we'll combine 9 & 10 to knock it out).

And trust me, I didn't come to Toronto for pleasure. It's friggin cold here.

COLD?! Thats shorts/Tshirt weather!
    01-27-13 08:43 PM
    The rumor that it would be pre-loaded with naked pictures of Emma Stone
    axllebeer and Alex_Hong like this.
    I really liked that early "leak" of the all touch that had Porsche styling, Z10 is a looker too though
    Has Crackberrys, " 10 weeks of Blackberry" been a bust??-bbx-blackberry.jpg
    The rumor that it would be pre-loaded with naked pictures of Emma Stone
    i thought her whole tape was supposed to come on the SD card
    01-27-13 08:45 PM
    I really liked that early "leak" of the all touch that had Porsche styling, Z10 is a looker too though
    I still like that design. I don't mean the device really, just the layout of the OS. The device, for the most part, is still very similar.
    Can't say...still don't know what's real or fake.

That time will come soon.
    ...and then there's that Skype messaging rumor (of course that was to replace the live messenger - and the live messenger going away thing was the only truth)...
    01-27-13 08:48 PM
205 1234 ...