Technology can be a wonderful boon to humankind, but sometimes we abuse it in ways that prevent us from really participating in life. For example, I have a BlackBerry phone. My original thinking was that this would free me from my computer and allow me to stay connected. Yes, it does allow me to stay connected electronically, but it also makes me disconnected from what I should really be doing�being present.
    01-29-11 09:07 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/has-...r-life-580825/

I think you may have double posted.
    01-29-11 09:16 PM
    In short, no it hasn't, it has enhanced mine in a way. Helped me to stay in contact, but I see your point. It sure is easy to get lost on it for hours at a time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-11 09:18 PM
    In short, no it hasn't, it has enhanced mine in a way. Helped me to stay in contact, but I see your point. It sure is easy to get lost on it for hours at a time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    +1.. I agree my BB has made it easier for me to stay in touch, but it allows me more freetime as well.
    01-29-11 10:02 PM
    "Dadda why are you always on the computer? I want you to play with me."
    My Son a while back ago.

I think OS6 has got me constantly looking for a stable OS and or Hybrid. Logging on to CB.com to see if a leak dropped reading up on it. then going ahead with it ant way. OS5 didn't have me twisted like this, I wasn't always concerned with the latest. at least my wife knows where to find me.
    01-29-11 10:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD