In a reply to this blogpost
    http://crackberry.com/inside-look-bl...-10-jam-london
    A poster (cas118) claimed that in the native developer sessions they got to see a preview of the new photo album. Can anyone confirm this? & if so do you have pictures?
    06-17-12 09:38 PM
    I wouldn't NOT believe him, as at BBJam orlando many things got seen that were not shown off to the public and of those things you most certainly were NOT able to snap photo's of them.

I would hope someone got some photo's but unless you go to BBjam with a spy pen camera or glasses, getting the most sought after pics/vids is not an easy task
    06-17-12 09:45 PM

is he talking about this? go to 15:20.
    mithrazor, yunvi, itmccb and 1 others like this.
    06-17-12 10:29 PM
    ... How have I not seen that?
    06-17-12 10:57 PM
    Has anyone noticed that in the videos we see from BB World the alpha device seems to miss a lot of taps and the person giving the demo has to tap again?
    06-18-12 03:00 AM
    Has anyone noticed that in the videos we see from BB World the alpha device seems to miss a lot of taps and the person giving the demo has to tap again?
    it was explained

Problem with the devAlpha is the pixel density is so fine that a tap is registered as a small swipe, that is addressed in the newer software.
    harshalbid271 likes this.
    06-18-12 03:02 AM
    I think because its a prototype the touch isnt very good or configured well. I noticed it too but RIM obviously will release something use able

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using CrackBerry forums application
    06-18-12 03:03 AM
    it was explained

Problem with the devAlpha is the pixel density is so fine that a tap is registered as a small swipe, that is addressed in the newer software.
    That makes sense.
    06-18-12 03:07 AM

is he talking about this? go to 15:20.
    ah yea...I remember that now...thx
    06-18-12 04:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD