Any ideas if its any good or bs.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-14 09:37 PM
    Battery for Blackberry BB10 Z10 LS1 L-S1

Posted via CB10
    Yep. Ext Batteries
    I use this one- 5000

Both work. They're are other threads as well on the subject..
    05-09-14 11:17 PM
    Yep. Ext Batteries
    I use this one- 5000

Both work. They're are other threads as well on the subject..
    Just asked about the battery man not some rude comment. I just want a quick answer not all of us have time to read all the threads I hope youre not too b�Tt hurt by this post

Posted via CB10
    05-10-14 12:14 AM
    Never used it but I did read a lot of the comments made about it, and most said it was on par with the original stock battery, so really not sure this would be the way to go. The current battery which has replaced my stock battery as my daily driver is Polarcell. Battery is from Germany. After using it for several months, I find it better then the stock battery and I get about 2-3 more hours out of it. Very pleased with it.

Something else you might want to look into
    05-10-14 08:31 PM
    Never used it. I have 4500 mah battery and it's awesome 24hrs easy

C0020AFC4
    trroystory likes this.
    05-10-14 10:55 PM
    Never used it but I did read a lot of the comments made about it, and most said it was on par with the original stock battery, so really not sure this would be the way to go. The current battery which has replaced my stock battery as my daily driver is Polarcell. Battery is from Germany. After using it for several months, I find it better then the stock battery and I get about 2-3 more hours out of it. Very pleased with it.

Something else you might want to look into
    I saw those german batteries too they look promising

Posted via CB10
    05-10-14 11:59 PM
    Never used it. I have 4500 mah battery and it's awesome 24hrs easy

C0020AFC4
    Which battery and where did you get it?

I bought a 4500 from eBay and it's no better than the stick battery.

Z10
    05-11-14 08:54 AM
    Battery for Blackberry BB10 Z10 LS1 L-S1

Posted via CB10
    Sorry, but the word battery is spelled wrong on the battery itself. If they can't take the time to see that then it's a no buy for me

Posted via CB10
    05-11-14 11:19 AM
    Just asked about the battery man not some rude comment. I just want a quick answer not all of us have time to read all the threads I hope youre not too b�Tt hurt by this post

Posted via CB10
    Ok. The comment was not attended to be rude. Just informing you that there are a couple of members that actually started some good threads about using extended batteries. That's it. Also, threads have been shut down for this very reason. Also, I have two. So....no BS. B&tt Hurt??? Really? LOL.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 05-12-14 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Clarification.
    05-12-14 01:15 PM
    Ok. The comment was not attended to be rude. Just informing you that there are a couple of members that actually started some good threads about using extended batteries. That's it. Also, threads have been shut down for this very reason. Also, I have two. So....no BS. B&tt Hurt??? Really? LOL.
    Well my thread is still here isnt it. And if im scrolling a few pages and cant find a topic since no one has commented on it for weeks or months than yeah im gonna go ahead and make a thread. And yeah b@tt hurt cause I dont see why me posting this affects you in any way. Im fully aware that in the millions of posts here that someone had a thread on this.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-14 02:58 PM
    Well my thread is still here isnt it. And if im scrolling a few pages and cant find a topic since no one has commented on it for weeks or months than yeah im gonna go ahead and make a thread. And yeah b@tt hurt cause I dont see why me posting this affects you in any way. Im fully aware that in the millions of posts here that someone had a thread on this.

Posted via CB10
    Just relax. We are only trying to help. One does not need to scroll through post pages to search, there is a little box near the top.
    Attached Thumbnails Has anyone ever tried this battery for z10-greenshot_2014-05-12_16-06-00.jpg  
    05-12-14 03:04 PM
    Which battery and where did you get it?

I bought a 4500 from eBay and it's no better than the stick battery.

Z10
    Contact the seller. Tell him it's defective. He will send you another. Mine didn't arrive within the time he quoted, I complained, he sent out another with tracking number for free. I now have two.
    05-12-14 03:15 PM

Posted via CB10
    Reread my post. At this point, my only advice to you is to relax and stop looking for the negativity in post from other members it's not that deep nor cool- if you plan on staying around. No threat/promise- just friendly advice.......take it or leave it. Also, I appreciate your concern, but, you let me worry about my azz.
    05-14-14 01:53 PM