Nobody has ever taken it away and they'd be sorry if theu did! But I don't let anyone get the chance...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-08 04:13 PM
    Wow, I'm glad my friends didn't mess with you guys! But I don't let many people touch Oswald... I mean my 8820. (People think I'm crazy that I name my phone) and when I do let people see him, it is only for a maximum of 1 minute and me givinging them a death stare when they see that they usually give it back sooner and walk away scared. Lol. But what bugs me the most is when I'm listing to music and checking my bb and people interrupt me to ask me a stupid question about my bb and I just give them a "leave me alone or ill kill you look" that usually stops them, but one time, he just kept reading my screen and when I turned my bb so only I could see the screen, he moved his head so it was 2mm away from my face! I got really mad about that. I turned off my screen, he looked at me, and I just stared at him for like 30 seconds before he turned away. It was funny and extremely rude at the same time

06-14-08 04:38 PM
    I turned off my screen, he looked at me, and I just stared at him for like 30 seconds before he turned away.

Hah. This made me laugh....
    06-14-08 04:40 PM
    Yeah I thought about the whole thing when I got of the bus and my bb beeped. I started laughing too. The sad thing is, that the same person still asks me questions about my bb and what I'm doing on it, but he never bothers me when I listen to my music or when I look at him in the way I did that day. At least he is learning

06-14-08 05:18 PM
    I just got my Curve and my husband (who has been a BlackBerry user for years) keeps taking it away to "show me stuff". I think he just likes mine better! LOL.
    Nah Jenn....You're husband just thinks he's a know-it-all!!! LOL...
    06-14-08 05:22 PM
    I get asked occasionally if they can use my phone! I almost want to tell them it's NOT A PHONE !! I had a scout use it at camp this weekend to call his mother. He was waling around the campsite with it. I was just fuming !! It was more than 15 feet from me not in my hands... A phone? What the he#@ do peple think these days

06-14-08 05:27 PM
    I almost want to tell them it's NOT A PHONE !!
    It really IS just a phone, albeit a phone with extended capabilities, but a phone nonetheless.

A phone? What the he#@ do peple think these days
    Having read through this thread and many like it, I ask myself the same.

And just so that this does not seem like an off topic rant, no no one ever has.
    I would not care if they did. Other people touching it does not bother me.
    I'm just not all that caught up in this whole ridiculous (IMO) "addiction mindset"
    06-14-08 05:43 PM
    lol @ letting some drunk hold ANYthing of mine, especially my connection to the world as I know it
    06-14-08 05:45 PM
    Not if they want to live.
    06-14-08 05:59 PM
    I only let people use my bb as a phone if I call the number and I put it on speeker. I don't let anyone put it up to their face. Oswald would not like that!

06-14-08 06:04 PM
    it is just a phone, but when someone else touches it or tries walking off with it
    i get real annoyed real fast!
    one of my friends at work likes to check myspace from my berry, which doesnt really bother me. he'll be good with it and we've been friends for years
    but it does bother me
    06-14-08 06:09 PM
    Yeah. I only let really good friends hold my berry after that incident, and they know it's my life, but I still worry. Still don't let them use the phone though. What is it with MySpace? That is the only thing my friends use my berry for. But by the time they get to the log on page, The see me sweating and give it back
    06-14-08 06:49 PM
    One time a friend of mine unclipped it out of my pocket when I was at work and ran into the bathroom with it. When he came out I went nuts on him.

Needless to say, he never took my phone again after that. It almost felt like my child was kidnapped.
    06-14-08 08:05 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD