Im looking at the store here and am one to believe that if it is too good to be true then it probably is... That being said, my girlfriend and I are looking to go onto the same cell phone plan, she wants the Chocolate Touch, I want the Storm 2.... both of which come to 79.99 total. I can't seem to find any fine print saying this can't come to be, and have a hard time imagining this will be a scam being tied to this community, but I dont know. These are the same prices from other known scam site WireFly. If anyone has prior experience in this shop it would of great help. If the person that runs the store is a member it would great for your input also. I already tried to search, about 6 or 7 different search terms were used and I still couldn't find what I was looking for. Thanks in advance.....
    11-14-09 01:38 PM
    bump-it-ay?
    11-15-09 01:26 PM
    If you are referring to Shop CrackBerry, they do not sell phones only accessories.

The Marketplace forum consists of members selling their phones. It would be no different from using eBay or Craigslist. You would need to find out feedback on the seller, as these are individuals and have no affiliation or endorsement from CrackBerry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-09 01:59 PM
    Shop Crackberry

There is Device tab that takes you to the page where BlackBerry are available.

This offer is fulfilled by Simplexity, LLC, an authorized agent for Alltel Wireless, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile or Verizon Wireless. This offer requires activation with selected Alltel Wireless, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile or Verizon Wireless service plans. ...
    I have no connection, but I am confidant they are offering a legitimate product.
    11-15-09 02:17 PM
    Woah i didnt know about this
    11-15-09 07:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD