OK so this thread can get back on track and we can get past this.
    I speak and type the way I do, because that is how I speak and type.

Show me one single post where I said I was smarter or better than anyone. Not where I said bad grammar annoys me, but where i actually said "I AM BETTER".

I'll wait.

Didn't think so. I have stuff that annoys the h3ll out of me and you do too, I'm sure. But when exactly did expressing ones opinion become taboo.

There is no high horse. Regardless of what you may think.
    And like you, I apologize, for taking this to the level we did.
    But I don't think your characterization and selective quoting was at all fair.

Now with that, I've reopened the book, and I am sure you and I will see each other around. Amicably, I hope
    07-01-08 05:07 PM
    Man, I love this family...we have all the elements and personalities to make a great 4th of July celebration! Party at my place. We have tons of fireworks and I will bring a bottle of Patron and a shot glass!

No really, Graceless, I love love love to argue sh -- like this and ..... I think it's fun. >_< LOL If it offends some of you and you need a soap box to stand on, then please feel free, but don't be surprised when we comment on what you were wearing. Keep it up Graceless!
    and Jenay, my prayers are with your father. Mine has cancer as well and we have had some close calls lately. My mom e-mails when she is too upset to talk and I gotta tell you my BB doesn't leave my sight. My "cell phone" just wasn't reliable like this fine peice of Blackberry.....well that's another story altogether now.

Peace Yall
    07-01-08 05:23 PM
    Man, I love this family...we have all the elements and personalities to make a great 4th of July celebration! Party at my place. We have tons of fireworks and I will bring a bottle of Patron and a shot glass!

Oh now you, Stop it. But save me a shot of Patron. or
    I'm reallllllly gonna be pissed.
    07-01-08 05:26 PM
    I love my berry, I do, but seriously there seems to be a thinking that it's okay to become completely locked on the darn thing all day at the expense of all else. People thinking it's funny or normal to ignore spouses over a phone, making beds for it etc. Another forum features people saying providers are raping subscribers - something completely offensive to me as a close friend was a victim of rape and using it in description of a damn cell phone data plan rate is NOT okay.

When did it become okay to become a slave to a cell phone, and think it's okay because it's an 'addiction'? I can't be the only one who uses it throughout the day and puts it in my purse, shut off totally at night. **** there are days I don't turn it on at all if I am at home and not going out.

Does anyone think it's gone too far? When marriages or relationships are in trouble because of it, or cavalierly throwing around the term rape to describe a price plan?
    Ummm NO it can never go to far

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-08 05:32 PM
    Yeah I am sure we will be cool.
    Now if you will excuse me it is time for me to heat up my bb and shoot it. I just need one more hit and I am done with this stuff man! Lol

07-01-08 05:43 PM
    Yeah I am sure we will be cool.
    Now if you will excuse me it is time for me to heat up my bb and shoot it. I just need one more hit and I am done with this stuff man! Lol
    Thank you Truly
    07-01-08 05:44 PM
    and Jenay, my prayers are with your father. Mine has cancer as well and we have had some close calls lately. .....

Peace Yall
    And again, another heartfelt thank you.
    07-01-08 05:53 PM
    I love my curve but not enough to put it before more important things.

07-01-08 06:02 PM
    It's stupid that I have to defend a signature, but hopefully that clears that up - since I was getting the impression I was being accused of being a hypocrite.
    From what I've read, it wasn't an impression- you were being accused- you just weren't called a hypocrite outright, but the gist of it was there.
    07-01-08 07:00 PM
    I agree with GS. Beating a dead horse......
    Every time someone posts about how a thread should end, or how posting on this topic is reduntant at this point, etc etc, blah blah, the thread gets bumped.

Ok. So everyone has agreed to disagree. Cool! Let that be that then! Done-zo!
    Well, that's not about to happen ~ Mommy's home!!!

First allow me to say (which I'm going to whether any of you like it or not) that none of you can decide a threads fate. At this moment, 43 people have posted to it already; and out of that 43, 20 with multiple replies. H3ll, AG has been the headliner and show stopper with 15 posts of his own~ U GO BOY!!

Anyway, I get what Renee is saying, at the same time, I dont agree with it. I seriously doubt that when people use the word "rape" around here, they are saying it in a way that brings to mind the type of violence associated with a rape.

As far as addiction, I do feel some people have taken it too far. I'm sorry, but when I have the big "O" I want it from the close personal contact of the one I am intimate with and not the vibration of a Berry.

I'm not making a bed for it, not setting a place at the table, not checking to see what it wants to order when I'm at a restaurant, not whispering sweet nothings in the speaker, not giving it a name and definitely not claiming it as a dependent!!

Yes, I've had it up to my a$$ with all the threads dedicated to the Berry for one reason or another~ I think something ground breaking has to happen with RIM because apparently, it's user base is getting restless! And no, I dont consider the BOLD ground breaking~ it's been talked to death too! Next time I read another thread about the BOLD it'll be because people actually get to use it- there wont be blocked PINS and things of that sort.
    07-01-08 08:01 PM
    As far as addiction, I do feel some people have taken it too far. I'm sorry, but when I have the big "O" I want it from the close personal contact of the one I am intimate with and not the vibration of a Berry.
    this just made my day!
    07-01-08 08:04 PM
    I'm gonna go sit with Amazing rather than Kalii; Amazing sounds a lot more fun to be with.
    07-01-08 08:11 PM
112 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD