It's trendy to bash RIM. Just like its trendy to have an apple computer and to hate nickelback. I think it helps them sleep better thinking their friends like them more because of it.
    It's trendy to hate Nickleback? What is this world coming to?
    06-12-12 04:31 PM
    It's trendy to hate Nickleback? What is this world coming to?
    Lol it was just a random off-topic comparison, I like that band.
    06-12-12 04:47 PM
    Yup, my friends thought I was crazy because I went back to my Blackberry from iPhone.

They just couldn't understand when I said that my Blackberry just works! It does everything I need it to do very well. The iPhone didnt give me that experience.
    My son gave me an htc evo 4g as a gift back in February, he's a serious tech geek and has had just about every phone you can imagine except for a BlackBerry, and he was sort of hurt when I bought my 9930 and shutoff the droid for the last time. However after checking it out he's really liking it so who knows, maybe he'll leave the darkside.

I'll keep working on him....
    06-12-12 09:32 PM
    My son gave me an htc evo 4g as a gift back in February, he's a serious tech geek and has had just about every phone you can imagine except for a BlackBerry, and he was sort of hurt when I bought my 9930 and shutoff the droid for the last time. However after checking it out he's really liking it so who knows, maybe he'll leave the darkside.

I'll keep working on him....
    Um, considering its called the RIMPIRE, doesn't that make the BlackBerry the dark side? Its cooler to be the bad guy anyway.
    06-12-12 09:44 PM
    Um, considering its called the RIMPIRE, doesn't that make the BlackBerry the dark side? Its cooler to be the bad guy anyway.

Thanks for straightening me out, you are of course correct. What was I thinking?
    06-12-12 11:27 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD