Hello dear Blackberry Community,

This is my first post followed by my recent Passport acquisition. I've been hallucinated by Apple since iPhone 3GS til iPhone 6 and always tried to resist by changing to Samsung Note, Sony Xperia and so on. I always came back to iOS.

I recently was tempted at Virgin Megastore by the Blackberry stand and was mind controlled by the Passport!

So I jumped in directly, eliminated the need for iCloud, and replaced completely Apple from my life. I am free

My only issue with the new OS is with replacing the multi platform Evernote app. The Evernote BlackBerry 10 app does not support reminders, so I tried to migrate to the Remember app. As a newbie, I am not yet sure how I could replace Evernote, because I don't know a way to replicate the Remember app content to a let's say Windows 8 desktop app, or iPad environment. I have notes, journals, jpegs, pdfs, docs, xls, and also tasks in Evernote.

Anybody with some advice on how to organize better with multi platform synchronization?

Thank you

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 06:05 AM
    Sorry, should've posted on 'give&get help' first.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 08:06 AM
    The remember app syncs with evernote so your tasks/notes should sync if you have that turned on.

Someone should be by to confirm this as I've never used it because it doesn't work like the old notes/tasks.
    01-09-15 10:49 AM
    Thanks very much for the reply!

Although, Evernote for BlackBerry 10 does not support tasking/calendar sync, I started to install Google Play Store and downloaded Evernote Android but STILL the reminder tasks don't appear in the calendar (my evernote account is outlook - based), but I think it doesn't matter. Anyway, my BlackBerry 10 Calendar syncs with outlook and Gmail very well.

Convinced and converted Passport newbie
    01-09-15 01:15 PM
    All you need to do is add your existing evernote account to your phone. I don't use tasks in evernote, but all my notes are synced between device.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 02:42 PM
    I too am trying to figure out how to get reminders from evernote to show up on my Q10.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-15 12:43 PM