Deep breaths people. Remember I DO have a mod stick!
    thou shall not passssss - Gandalf the Grey

I got the magic stick - 50 cent

Gandalf stick > magic stick > a regular stick > a mod stick
    09-08-10 02:36 PM
    Deep breaths people. Remember I DO have a mod stick!
    ah, that explains the pain I'm feeling in my temples...
    09-08-10 02:41 PM
    Man, people need to lighten up...I did, lost a 100 pounds in a year....it feels good people, yes it does!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-10 07:52 PM
    OP...I'm happy for you and your good fortune. Sorry abut all the trash that's getting dumped on your thread.
    Thank you.. Actually the deal was too good to pass up.. Now my husband can have a Torch too. He was using a 9700 as well and is thrilled to be able to make the upgrade also. I just thought is was sweet to stumble upon a trade like this and was wondering for those of you who actually WANTED a Torch but weren't able to upgrade for whjatever reason what you'd be willing to sacrifice in order to have one.. (Does that warrant any hostility?? I mean really?)

Last edited by cherryjuice; 09-08-10 at 08:00 PM.
    09-08-10 07:57 PM
    Your allowed to be a little excited too, it's not every day you win a major CB prize, and scoring a good trade is pretty exciting too!
    09-08-10 10:04 PM
    Your allowed to be a little excited too, it's not every day you win a major CB prize, and scoring a good trade is pretty exciting too!
    Why thank you kind sir

09-09-10 08:33 AM
    Well there goes my idea of posting "what would you do for a Klondike Bar?" I'll just end up being called a troll for some odd reason...
    09-09-10 01:20 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD