As Halloween is one of my favorite holidays i figured it would be nice to know what the crackberry community has planned for tonight? are you going out to do anything special? or just trick or treating with friends and family? Are you dressing up? if so what are you going to be? Do you include your blackberry in the festivities by making it part of your costume? anyways tell us all about it and most importantly share pictures!
    and last but not least, i want to wish everyone a very happy,fun, and safe Halloween!

I for one will be making an appearance at several parties (after i take my nieces trick or treating), sadly tho this year my blackberry will not really be part of my costume as im dressing up as a 60's gangster this year...

10-31-08 08:40 AM
    i'm gonna be Homer Simpson while i take my godson trick or treating tonight. i wanted to be Peter Griffin so bad but i couldn't find dark green pants. happy halloween to you too Mista Los!
    10-31-08 08:46 AM
    The last few years we have started a sort of a hay ride. I throw a few bales of hay on my long flat trailer and we take about 15-25 kids around town trick or treating. Small town so it is kind of nice. I dont dress up or anything...just drive.
    10-31-08 08:53 AM
    Well Halloween is all about my little guy now. I'm not dressing up...

My son is Spiderman, and is so thrilled about his costume, haha. He'll go trick-or-treating then maybe to our church because they always have a big festival up there and he always has a blast.

Here's Chayce in his Spiderman Costume!

(Yep, he hates the mask over his eyes, lol.. oh well!)

Saving the world one neighborhood at a time...

10-31-08 09:11 AM
    Its my youngest boys birthday so we will trick or treat and eat cake.
    10-31-08 01:31 PM
    I'm taking my kids out trick or treating, then attending a get together with friends and family.
    10-31-08 01:39 PM
    I'll be handing out candy to all the little chitlins, then I'll be going out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-08 03:19 PM
    i am going to be an angel, but i don't think i am allowed to post those pics here...

heheheh
    10-31-08 03:25 PM
    Taking my daughter out trick or treating. Took her out to 2 different towns last weekend, and 2 different towns this weekend! Were loading up, and we love halloween! My birthday was yesturday(30th), so lots of fun! I got my lil girl big into the skulls, so this is her in costume this year! Hope everyone has an awesome nite/weekend! Drink a few for me...lol

10-31-08 03:28 PM
    i'm making my driveway into a haunted path, with scary music, candles, carved pumpkins and all, and leaving a bowl of candy at the end. i love halloween but i'm not a kid person so this way i can participate and not be bothered as i'll also be watching The Twilight Zone, Season 1.

Just found this for Sirius Radio folks!

SIRIUS Satellite Radio - Your Halloween Soundtrack
    Last edited by chrisy520; 10-31-08 at 04:35 PM.
    10-31-08 03:32 PM
    I'll be passing out candy with friends and family and taking the kids trick or treating. BB will be with me!
    10-31-08 03:34 PM
    I'll be a punk rocker!!!

10-31-08 03:50 PM
    i'm making good on a challenge from some friends of mine...

10-31-08 03:58 PM
    i'm making good on a challenge from some friends of mine...

Ah yes... My girl is going to dress something like that but much more sexier. I will post my pics when I get them, lady chose them for me but I guess it is a surprise because she didn't show them to me.. till later on. Hopefully it's not something that matches each other because you know how women are, if so then I better get a special treat! Safe parting people & Happy Halloween!!!
    10-31-08 04:10 PM
    I worked the door at the bar I work at last night. I have to say the most played out costume was Palin! There was even a guy dressed up like her. Talk about the crazies, they were out in full force last night. I can't believe how little women wear, not complaining, but wow! Good times tho.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-08 12:55 PM
    How my night started...

and this is how it ended...

11-01-08 01:04 PM
    How my night started...

and this is how it ended...

Very nice!!
    11-01-08 01:18 PM
    RealEstatePro, your costume wasn't that much different than what you normally look like

I was a Sheriff....a gun-drawing-happy Sheriff...LOL.
    My friends and I started off at Bamboo Bernies for sushi and then hit a couple of bars/club in town finally culminating at Mansion Night Club. We had a blast!!!

Started like this:

11-02-08 08:39 PM

Ended like this...LOL:

11-02-08 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD