I'll tell you what I read there:
    "blah blah blah..... BlackBerry doesn't have it, therefore I don't need it.... Blah blah blah".

Then I guess I'm sorry for your mis-understanding. BlackBerry actually does have it, though. But this had nothing to do with the app, but with how banks contact you in case of fraud, and the actual threat to begin with.

But thanks for constructively adding to the conversation.

Apparently we haven't, because you still are too arrogant to understand that your user paradigm isn't hers.
    Strange that you don't make the same accusation about her considering that she's the one saying that I'm "blithely going through life" because I don't do it like she does. A bit one sided, aren't you?

Even though QBN already told you a number of times, why she wants more features (banking app), instead of less (whatever her BlackBerry offers).
    Since you still don't get that, it seems as though QBN will need to repeat that even more often.
    She repeated things I never asked her about and yet acknowledged multiple times, but seems to insist, like you, perhaps in some sort of deflection attempt, that I'm "obsessed" with it. (Dont forget "creepy". She went there too).

In the mean time onlookers like you jump in with fact-less attacks and vast generalizations.
    spikesolie likes this.
    12-14-14 01:22 PM
    I think that you are slightly misrepresenting the theoretical performance of Android apps.
    The Q10 has specs that are very similar to a Samsung S3.

Therefore, the best possible outcome, would be a performance on par with the S3, considering Android apps.
    It would however, never, even come close to a Note 3/4 or an S4/5.

Which is another reason why the specs of the Classic are a rather bad joke, for 450$.
    Since the whole future of BlackBerry's ecosystem seems to be tied to the Android OS, it's obvious that BlackBerry needs better specs in their phones, if those apps should are meant to not underperform immensely.

To be honest, if there would be a market for a forked Android distro, on a physical keyboard device, the Chinese should have flooded said market by now.
    Or the Koreans. Or the Taiwanese. Or the Japanese.
    Simply said, I don't think that this market actually has a size that makes it worth to cater to, if you aren't a desperate niche player like BlackBerry.
    I think having the capabilities of the S3 is pretty darn good for apps. The S3 runs apps as good as the Note 3, unless you want to play intense 3d games. And I am not sure the S3 would do to shabby either. Bottom line is, having the expectation of a keyboard device with a sub 4" screen to play intense 3d games like the Note 4 would be extremely fringe in this market.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-14 01:23 PM
    LOL! Please don't waste my time with inane responses.

Posted using my Z10
    Which loosely translates to:
    "I can't respond to any of these specific and pointed rebuttals that clearly point out my lack of facts or reasoning, so I'll just click reply with some overused internet response in an attempt to save face".
    12-14-14 01:29 PM
    What is clear is that you refuse to listen, or accept, opinions that do not conform to your way if thinking. What is also clear is that you feel that only you know anything about everything. Your arrogance and snarky responses are annoying. You, and others, who insist on genuflecting before the altar of BlackBerry just can't get it through your heads that people have different needs and wants. As far as taking a turn towards defensiveness, perhaps if you weren't being an insufferable ***** and attacking everything said, there would be no need for defensiveness.

Posted using my Z10
    THANK YOU
    12-14-14 01:30 PM
    LOL

Posted via CB10
    shaleem likes this.
    12-14-14 01:33 PM
    This thread needs a timeout.
    shaleem, reeneebob, Hai Bo and 1 others like this.
    12-14-14 01:33 PM
306 ... 111213