Is it possible to hack a tmobile curve to make it work on verizon?
    11-17-08 01:17 AM
    lol... you're funny
    11-17-08 01:20 AM
    Not even remotely. Tmobile and Verizon operate on two completely different RF technologies.
    11-17-08 01:26 AM
    No. T-Mobile operates on a GSM network while Verizon works on a CDMA network. Can't think of the frequencies off the top of my head right now, sorry about that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-08 01:29 AM
    I knew the whole GSM and CDMA difference but I thought maybe there was a way to download something or add hardware or something. Thanks for the quick responses!!
    11-17-08 01:38 AM
    I have heard a way but it's somewhat time consuming and difficult...

Catch a leprechaun (or in a pinch a wood nymph) and have them fart some dust into the SIM slot and the rumor is it will turn into CDMA through some sort of sorcery.

This wasn't a post to make fun...I'm on vacation and hella drunk on a Sunday night.
    11-17-08 01:43 AM
    No known "hack" programming technique. It would be like having an AM only radio hacked to receive FM stations. They are two different radios. Same goes with GSM and CDMA. Different frequency use, one uses a SIM card, the other does not, you really can't change it to work. You're better off buying the phone on the correct system for your carrier.

Best of luck to you.
    11-17-08 03:07 AM
    Dude SnowGimp I was cracking up when I read your post! That was hilarious!!
    11-17-08 11:20 AM
    Thanks for the explanation Joe that makes sense I never thought of it that way with the FM and AM example!
    11-17-08 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD