Ok so I know this is a reach but I dont suppose someone has the activation code needed for the Blackberry version of this game?? Please!? Or if someone has a way to get a free trial version... thanks in advance...... someone can email me if you would like...

[email protected]
    09-21-08 06:03 PM
    Is seven dollars an overly oppressive cost for you?
    And why should anyone help you rip off the developer?
    09-21-08 06:43 PM
    they work hard to make those games... im sure you refuse to work for free, so why should they?
    09-21-08 08:11 PM
    I did say TRIAL.... i thought that was what it was asking for when i downloaded what i thought was the trial version... i'm not looking to rip off anyone I was simply asking for what I thought I should have gotten to activate the trial.... WOW! thanks for jumping down my throat and assuming though... I love being new to a site and getting such a warm reception.... apparently the boards here are clique(y) .....
    09-22-08 05:41 PM
    No application on any platform I have ever seen requires an activation code for the Trial version. People are very harsh on pirated software, which is what the beginning of your initial post looks like.

I have seen a trial version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-08 06:42 AM
    I bought the game and it was worth every penny! :-) In play it constantly and think I need new thumbs.

09-23-08 06:57 AM
    No application on any platform I have ever seen requires an activation code for the Trial version. People are very harsh on pirated software, which is what the beginning of your initial post looks like.

I have seen a trial version.

well not trying to pirate anything.... just didnt want to spend the money on something that i havent used and am sure that i'll like.... i played it when i had a regular handset and it was ok but from the sounds of things it had had some improvements made.... i see how the beginning of my post could have been taken wrong, i was really just implying that most people wouldnt remember the code unless the saved it for some reason.... what I installed was what i thought was the trial and apparently i was mistaken...lol.... sorry for seeming like a scurvy app pirate.. not my intentions.... arggghhhh!
    09-23-08 09:44 AM
    so back to my original intended question... does anyone have a link to the trial version? if so awesome...if not, no worries.... thanks again
    09-23-08 09:49 AM
    haha sorry, I don't have the trial code
    however I wanted to trash this game right after I bought it, the songs don't sound right and it annoys me..
    aside from the songs it just is awkward..
    i will def stick to playing it on my wii which is 10 billion times better..
    09-24-08 01:01 AM
    dont even get it. i had it on my venus for a while and it got bored mad quickly
    09-24-08 04:30 PM
    yeah kinda hard to go from the real thing to a crap version.... if they could figure out a way to put rockband on the storm now that would be interesting to see...lol... not holding my breath on that one....
    09-25-08 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD