From the original announcement;

Nowhere is marketing or advertising listed as a core or even a tangential responsibility.
    Thanks for the quote, but Imo she's still doing a **** job and shouldn't have ever been hired. I think it's a complete waste of resources to have a celebrity like her on your team, and not utilize it in marketing.

Posted via CB10
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    07-11-13 03:09 PM
    Thanks for the quote, but Imo she's still doing a **** job and shouldn't have ever been hired. I think it's a complete waste of resources to have a celebrity like her on your team, and not utilize it in marketing.
    I agree she may have been better used in adverts but to say she is doing poorly in her current role is ridiculous considering that after numerous explanations people are still yammering on about marketing.
    07-11-13 04:08 PM

Posted via CB10
    How can you say that when you have no idea of her day to day duties?

F. U. T. W. using Tapatalk
    07-11-13 04:25 PM
    Please explain what a creative director does then if you know so much. As far as I'm concerned the only good reason to hire a person like in her if for publicity and advertising, something she hasn't helped with at all.

Posted via CB10
    She promotes via keep it moving campaign, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, not to mention she has/had blackberry booths setup at her concerts.

07-11-13 04:28 PM
    She promotes via keep it moving campaign, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, not to mention she has/had blackberry booths setup at her concerts.

So I guess sending tweets from an iphone is promoting BlackBerry right?
    07-11-13 06:53 PM
    How can you say that when you have no idea of her day to day duties?

And I guess you do right? Until I actually see some real results, nobody can say for certain what shes been up to, but I did say"imo" as to what I believe shes been doing for the company anyway.
    07-11-13 06:55 PM
    And I guess you do right? Until I actually see some real results, nobody can say for certain what shes been up to, but I did say"imo" as to what I believe shes been doing for the company anyway.
    I don't, hence why I don't complain about her position with the company.

amazinglygraceless likes this.
    07-11-13 06:57 PM
    Let's hope he wasn't using his BB to write this:

Yahoo!
    07-22-13 09:06 AM
    Guess who else uses a BB? Not many people would know. But Jay Electronica.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Guess who is spotted with his Q10 on the road?..........J.cole!!!-tapaupload0.jpg  
    07-22-13 08:14 PM
    Yep, J.cole is a great spokesman for BBRY:

J. Cole has issued an apology to members of the autism community for an offensive lyric in Jodeci Freestyle, his collaboration with Drake.

In that song, Cole rapped, "I'm artistic," while others are "autistic, ********." The words, predictably, drew criticism, compelling him to express regret in a blog post this past weekend.
    07-22-13 08:20 PM
    This above few post are the reasons no one should use any product because a celebrity uses or endorses it.
    I've used BlackBerry long before I ever saw a commercial for them. My first one was company issued and at first I didn't like it but after having to use it I noticed it did everything I needed wanted and more.
    I've used apple products way before the funny apple guy commercials.
    Lewis Hamilton when he was with Mcclaren Vodaphone didn't make me want to switch to Vodaphone.
    I drive and have had Three prior models Saabs, when was the last time you saw a Saab commercial let alone a celebrity endorse one.
    My dad for years would always turn down the volume on the television when commercials played because he knew they were all paid endorsement garbage.
    There is no celebrity that endorses a product that one can't find fault with.
    Afterall we all know people use their phones differently.
    I know people who have no idea their phones do other things besides Facebook Instagram and Twitter.
    Years ago I did give in and purchase a pair of Air Jordans, but that was because I wanted to jump like Mike because as they say white men can't jump

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 09:52 PM
    Never heard of him. Not sure why anyone should give a d@mn what phone he uses.
    07-22-13 11:51 PM
    Yep, J.cole is a great spokesman for BBRY:

J. Cole has issued an apology to members of the autism community for an offensive lyric in Jodeci Freestyle, his collaboration with Drake.

In that song, Cole rapped, "I'm artistic," while others are "autistic, ********." The words, predictably, drew criticism, compelling him to express regret in a blog post this past weekend.
    I'm not justifying it in any shape or way. but I highly doubt it's a big deal considering Samsung is using jay-z. And Nokia and BlackBerry have had connections with Nikki minaj who have both said as bad if not worse things

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 11:06 AM
    Let's hope that New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner (or is it Carlos Danger) has moved on to an iPhone or Android....
    07-23-13 09:40 PM
64 123