Interview: RIM’s US Managing Director, Richard Piasentin, Tells Why All-Touch BlackBerry 10 Device Releasing First and How They’re Bringing the Revolution - N4BB

Gotta love the last paragraph..

I will love to continue to discuss this with you as this transformation unfolds as we bring a new OS that�s fashioned as something different. I think the traditional grid such as iOS 6 or Jellybean or whatever variant may run on an Android device, these are just evolutionary steps. We�re bringing out a revolution that�s going to do things and empower people and connect things and people around them in ways they�ve never thought of before. It is really exciting.
    07-13-12 02:48 PM
    Great minds think alike!! I just posted a reference to the same article.
    07-13-12 02:54 PM
    oops sure did. I did a quick scan to see if someone had posted but didn't catch it. I love the communication coming out. They seem very confident in the platform. It must really be that different than anything else.
    07-13-12 02:58 PM
    I sincerely hope English isn't this guy's first language.

EDIT: Nevermind, I realized this is an oral interview. I'm a donkey.
    Last edited by orgonebox; 07-13-12 at 04:40 PM.
    07-13-12 03:49 PM
    Didn't RIM just announce yesterday via Twitter they will be announcing and marketing touch screen and physical keyboard BB10's at the same time?
    07-13-12 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD