Not for nothing but I'm watching the dhl updates. My OPO left San Diego today. *squee*

Sorry, carry on. Geekgasm over.
    TgeekB and Witmen like this.
    07-29-14 09:48 PM
    That was a zing and it went right over your head. I know (along with most of the CrackBerry forum users) that you own android devices. That's all you talk about all over the CrackBerry forums.
    So you admit that your reply to my post from several days ago was made only as an attempt to antagonize me and to try to start drama?

I'm not interested in having a internet fight with you or anyone else here and it seems like that is all you're interested in doing. Why not try to discuss the topic and not the poster? Can you do that?

This isn't the first time you've complained about the posts I make here. Well, you don't own this website and you're not a mod. You have zero say in what I do or don't talk about here. If I break a rule, please report me. That is why the feature is on this site. If you don't like reading my posts, ignore me! It really is that simple.

In closing, I don't come to this site to talk about the posting habbits of myself or other posters. I come to talk about phones. So will you please just leave me alone?

Thanks in advance for your corporation and I hope you have a nice day.
    07-30-14 11:00 AM
    Not for nothing but I'm watching the dhl updates. My OPO left San Diego today. *squee*

Sorry, carry on. Geekgasm over.
    Congratulations!

Wait till you feel the sandstone black rear cover for the first time. It is a very interesting feeling material and texture.

If you ever need help or advice with the OnePlus One, please feel free to shoot over a PM my way anytime.
    reeneebob likes this.
    07-30-14 11:08 AM
    Congratulations!

Wait till you feel the sandstone black rear cover for the first time. It is a very interesting feeling material and texture.

If you ever need help or advice with the OnePlus One, please feel free to shoot over a PM my way anytime.
    I got to feel one already, a customer had one in my store about a month ago. It's so nice!

It's on its way, it's in Ontario.
    Witmen likes this.
    07-30-14 11:11 AM
    I just love the valuable calculator in ios. That's brutal if you didn't catch my sarcasm.

Posted via CB10
    It expands to a very nice scientific calculator when the phone is rotated to landscape mode. i.e. stuff most people don't use everyday is not on the main screen.
    07-30-14 11:18 AM
    So you admit that your reply to my post from several days ago was made only as an attempt to antagonize me and to try to start drama?

I'm not interested in having a internet fight with you or anyone else here and it seems like that is all you're interested in doing. Why not try to discuss the topic and not the poster? Can you do that?

This isn't the first time you've complained about the posts I make here. Well, you don't own this website and you're not a mod. You have zero say in what I do or don't talk about here. If I break a rule, please report me. That is why the feature is on this site. If you don't like reading my posts, ignore me! It really is that simple.

In closing, I don't come to this site to talk about the posting habbits of myself or other posters. I come to talk about phones. So will you please just leave me alone?

Thanks in advance for your corporation and I hope you have a nice day.
    My gripe with you is how you seem to forget that you are in a BlackBerry forum and keep spreading your love for android. You also keep telling people which android devices they should be buying over BlackBerry's because of this or that spec or feature.
    I'm not trying to start any trouble or personally attack you. I just wish you would realize that I'm probably not the only one getting sick of seeing you spread your android love all over CrackBerry. Go spread all that love on the Mobile Nations android forum.
    You have a nice day too.
    Gykesdollars likes this.
    07-30-14 11:45 AM
    My gripe with you is how you seem to forget that you are in a BlackBerry forum and keep spreading your love for android. You also keep telling people which android devices they should be buying over BlackBerry's because of this or that spec or feature.
    I'm not trying to start any trouble or personally attack you. I just wish you would realize that I'm probably not the only one getting sick of seeing you spread your android love all over CrackBerry. Go spread all that love on the Mobile Nations android forum.
    You have a nice day too.
    For someone who isn't trying to personally attack someone, you sure talk an awful lot about me and other posters. Just saying...

You almost never stay on topic. Most of your posts are spent complaining about other posters. It isn't your place to police these forums.

Discuss the topic not the poster, use report if someone breaks a rule, and use the ignore feature if you don't want to see posts from specific posters. What's hard about that?

Hopefully you've said what you needed to say and we can just leave each other alone from now on.
    07-30-14 11:55 AM
57 123