Damn, that dialer screen on the Android would **** me off. You'd think these over paid design devs were given a color wheel in school. It's like a good foreign flick with subtitles that have no contrast a majority of the runtime.
    07-08-14 09:27 PM
    Damn, that dialer screen on the Android would **** me off. You'd think these over paid design devs were given a color wheel in school. It's like a good foreign flick with subtitles that have no contrast a majority of the runtime.
    But with Android, you'd be able to change the dialer if you want.
    07-08-14 10:07 PM
    Criticizing tech sites for their content seems a bit jaded when there are so many to choose from, and the relative low cost web domains means one can easily start his/her own.
    07-08-14 10:10 PM
    I'm presently trying to figure out how to give someone the finger on the freeway and adding !!!! to my hand so it's OK
    Maybe the makers of metal gear solid will have some tips on the !!! Lol

Posted via CB10
    ayekon likes this.
    07-08-14 10:22 PM
    And so far only one person commented about the article lol.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 11:46 PM
    Android L :FTW:

(covers head)...

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.3247
    07-10-14 12:08 AM
    Actually yes. Recently Crackberry kinda slowed down.. alittle. I just come here for the forums. I prefer N4BB and BerryFlow for the news. But I guess it was always the case.

Powered by Blackberry
    07-10-14 03:09 AM
    Interesting Article... forgot how much 10.3 changed the look of BB10.
    07-10-14 01:29 PM
    Personally I like a bit of everything. Besides some of the stupid articles James post (sorry) I would like to see more comparisons of the competitors OS's and their features to BB 10's. Areas that BB 10 does better, poorer what we missing and etc. Good to know what the competition is up like if they're coping BB 10s features and so on. We all know Apple is not being complacent like the old RIM was. They re watching and improving/coping which started from iOS7 and now with iOS 8.

? Posted via CB10 on my ? Z30
    07-10-14 07:14 PM
    Personally I'd like to see more articles that deal with enterprise stuff.

A neat tutorial could be how to set up a BES 10 server from the ground up. I'd find that better then how to change to wall paper on a q10.

A Detailed look at BES 12 when it comes out.

Swordsmanship & Western Martial Arts Channel C000C9AF6
    Absolutely.....!

Posted via CB10
    07-11-14 11:34 AM
    This is doable.
    Great...let's get it done!

Posted via CB10
    07-11-14 11:35 AM
    I just love the valuable calculator in ios. That's brutal if you didn't catch my sarcasm.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-14 11:36 AM
    After seeing the comparison, Now more than ever I appreciate BlackBerry's interface even more. The Apple interface looks so child like. BlackBerry FTW!
    07-11-14 12:22 PM
    So force content people don't want to see onto them. Got it. That's a winning plan right there.
    Man I really like your sense of sarcasm
    07-11-14 12:29 PM
    I've been hanging out in the official OnePlus forums lately and after that experience, I'm a little surprised CrackBerry forums hasn't added N4BB to their filter to break all the links. Most forums, especially the one for the OPO do that to stop people from spamming the forum with links to competing sites. And it really seems like people are obsessed with sharing links to N4BB here. Every time they fart, you've got multiple people posting links to it on CB. Lol

I give CB props for putting up with it as long as they have. That site wouldn't have half as much traffic as it has now if it weren't for their link brigade here. Don't get me wrong, I do visit that site as well, I just don't get why CB allows so many if their links here.
    07-11-14 02:29 PM
    So after a review, what next? Another review of the original review? I mean how many times does a comparison get done?

Posted via CB10
    07-11-14 09:07 PM
    I've been hanging out in the official OnePlus forums lately and after that experience, I'm a little surprised CrackBerry forums hasn't added N4BB to their filter to break all the links. Most forums, especially the one for the OPO do that to stop people from spamming the forum with links to competing sites. And it really seems like people are obsessed with sharing links to N4BB here. Every time they fart, you've got multiple people posting links to it on CB. Lol

I give CB props for putting up with it as long as they have. That site wouldn't have half as much traffic as it has now if it weren't for their link brigade here. Don't get me wrong, I do visit that site as well, I just don't get why CB allows so many if their links here.
    There's a story there.

It's not pretty.
    07-11-14 09:31 PM
    There is no comparison between bb10 , ios ,android or WP. Apples ios is the oldest and most outdated OS on the planet. I don't even consider iphone a smartphone as it is simply just to behind the times. I mean come on four inch screens? I'm not kidding as the biggest iphone is only four inches for those who have never used one. Not ment to offend apple users but it's the simple truth.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-14 09:49 PM
    I suggest that Mobile Nations have a separate set of forums that transcend the platform-specific properties... but appear in the forum list for all MN sites, like carrier discussion and inter-platform issues like comparing the platforms or devices.

Mobile Nations becomes the "megasite" that you can visit or search to see EVERYTHING but CrackBerry remains the BlackBerry enthusiasts portal.

... but that's probably already the 3 year plan, amirite?

Posted via CB10
    07-11-14 10:05 PM
    How about showing notifications correctly on BB10. They are showing the Hub, not Notifications.

Also, how about showing only current OS versions. Android L and iOS 8 and BB10 10.3 are not released.

Please also put some stuff in the calendar to show a real busy person's calendar and show Agenda mode or day mode, much more practical.

Just my suggestions
    07-29-14 01:45 AM
    I've been hanging out in the official OnePlus forums lately
    Really? What a surprise.
    07-29-14 04:51 PM
    Really? What a surprise.
    Lol.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-14 05:04 PM
    Really? What a surprise.
    Uh, why would it be a surprise? I own a OnePlus One just like I own a BlackBerry... Why wouldn't I go to a forum about a device I recently purchased?
    07-29-14 06:50 PM
    People take this way too seriously. I haven't ever seen a source of news, technology specific or otherwise, that doesn't have filler stories. We should just be happy to see new posts; if they aren't interesting to you don't read them. This site is free so I'm not bothered if there is some content that isn't exactly "premium."

Posted via CB10
    07-29-14 07:01 PM
    Uh, why would it be a surprise? I own a OnePlus One just like I own a BlackBerry... Why wouldn't I go to a forum about a device I recently purchased?
    That was a zing and it went right over your head. I know (along with most of the CrackBerry forum users) that you own android devices. That's all you talk about all over the CrackBerry forums.
    07-29-14 09:23 PM
57 123