We are evaluating the Playbook in an enterprise setting and are really impressed by one thing in particular -

the ability to hook up the PB to external monitors and add external Bluetooth keyboards and now mice without any issues and without any 'fiddling' around with settings, which makes the lives of our end users much much easier

Here is a great value Bluetooth mouse we have just certified -
    eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Apple Wireless BT mouse for under $25.00 brand new - awesome with the Apple BT keyboard
    03-30-12 04:57 PM
    I prefer to just use my BlackBerry trackpad for a mouse
    04-01-12 05:12 PM
    A mouse, keyboard.............. jee wiz buy a laptop.
    madman0141 likes this.
    04-01-12 07:04 PM
    Thanks for sharing but not yet for me I like the touchscreen.
    VanCity778 likes this.
    04-01-12 07:08 PM
    Don't think i'll get one, but the wife really wants the keyboard.
    04-01-12 09:04 PM
    The purpose of our reply was this - what if in a business (or home) setting a user's normal desktop or laptop device was not available?

Could the Playbook be configured in such a way so that the user could use the Playbook as a temporary desktop or laptop device?

And we are pleased to say that yes it can.

In our work setting we gave the user a Playbook hooked up to their external monitor, an Apple Wireless keyboard and the Apple Mouse mentioned above and our test users were quite happy - at least - as a temporary solution using the 2.0 mail client, Files and Folders and Documents To Go

So just sharing our experiences...
    04-18-12 03:57 PM
    A mouse, keyboard.............. jee wiz buy a laptop.
    As a BlackBerry PlayBook user with a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse let me say I prefer this combination to carrying a notebook computer to the library or when writing reports in the field. Understand though I do not always carry the tablet in the keyboard case, just when the situation warrants it.
    04-18-12 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD