First off .. GPSed Take'n'Pin is the program that allows you to take pictures (with a camera - not necessarily the cell) and extract the coordinates from a GPX file (that you recorded) and save them as part of a pic's EXIF info.

I cannot get the program (GPSed Photo Take'n'Pin | Mobile GPS Tracking Service) to work !!

It asks for a time zone (it can't do anything without it) but it does not allow me to enter one !!
    See attachment #1

I press "ok" and it says "out of bounds"
    See attachment #2

Anyone else with that problem ??

Anyone with solutions ??

P.S.
    (i am running vista and the prog states that it is compatible with that OS)
    04-28-08 04:02 PM
    Hello APcell,

Thank you for your report!

The GPSed service is still in Beta and we welcome all beta testers with their reports.
    We are going to release an update of GPSed Photo Take'n'Pin next week, and the problem you have mentioned will be solved.

Let me also point your attention that for prompt solution of any problem with GPSed service you can contact [email protected] directly.
    04-30-08 10:59 AM
    Thank you.

BTW - GREAT JOB with the latest release of GPSed for Blackberry .. works very well, connects and updates fast.
    One recommendation - to update my location i have to create a track (even just a few second long) and then send it to the server. It would be great if there was an "update your position" feature so that the last position is updated without the need to create a track.
    05-04-08 01:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD