Today I was playing around with my phone installing a game and i noticed it found the GPS MAPS Satellite or something, so i tested it and it worked well! Only problem I had was that the pointer would not follow the car, it would stay in 1 place and the arrow/car would move, i had to manually move it. and i also spotted some ******* undercover in a charger, bozi tega.
    08-27-09 06:34 PM
    Today I was playing around with my phone installing a game and i noticed it found the GPS MAPS Satellite or something, so i tested it and it worked well! Only problem I had was that the pointer would not follow the car, it would stay in 1 place and the arrow/car would move, i had to manually move it. and i also spotted some ******* undercover in a charger, bozi tega.
    It's been working, you need to go to your service books and delete something that says ..."5 clic...something" I don't remember exactly. By deleting that it works.
    08-27-09 07:21 PM
    Where can I find the books on my phone so I can delete that part making the icon/pointer move with the car
    THanks sir.
    08-27-09 08:20 PM
    Where can I find the books on my phone so I can delete that part making the icon/pointer move with the car
    THanks sir.
    Options>Advanced options>service books>scroll down to "IPPP For 5 Click [IPPP]" and delete it.
    Last edited by piloso; 08-27-09 at 08:48 PM.
    08-27-09 08:34 PM
    Thanks alot sir, now it should move as i move/drive?
    08-27-09 08:49 PM
    Thanks alot sir, now it should move as i move/drive?
    You are welcome, yes it should move as you drive.
    08-27-09 08:53 PM
    Orite. Perfect!
    08-27-09 09:00 PM
    Orite. Perfect!
    when you open bb maps, you press manu and select 'start gps navegation'
    08-27-09 09:20 PM
    when you open bb maps, you press manu and select 'start gps navegation'
    Yup, thanks alot sir.!
    08-27-09 10:32 PM
    I tried out the BB maps when I first got my phone, but I DL'ed Google Maps app, I like it way better. It's free, you might want to give it a try.
    01-09-10 02:13 AM
    if you have the unlimited data plan tela navi came with mine. and it works great.
    01-09-10 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD