Having alittle bit of a problem really, no matter where I try and find my location using BB maps it never works and just sits there stating "searching for satelites" for ages.
    I did originally think that it was a problem with my GPS but I have tried google maps and finding my location with that works straight away.

Alittle bizare really, has this problem happened with anybody else at all?

Cheers, Rich.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-08 04:01 PM
    Having alittle bit of a problem really, no matter where I try and find my location using BB maps it never works and just sits there stating "searching for satelites" for ages.
    I did originally think that it was a problem with my GPS but I have tried google maps and finding my location with that works straight away.

Cheers, Rich.

Hey Rich. When I first installed BBMaps I trouble as well. Searching for satellites, improper locations, map not refreshing, map not tracking, etc. I reinstalled it but no luck. Then I tried several other map apps which were okay. Then one day tried BBMaps again. For some reason, it started to work perfectly and I haven't a problem since. Keep trying!
    12-10-08 04:08 PM

Cheers, Rich.

Did you go outside and try to refresh your GPS?
    12-10-08 04:11 PM
    Yeah I've tried it everywhere but still no luck.

I will just keep on trying it then it will eventually work

12-10-08 06:54 PM
    just use google maps. isnt it better anyway?
    12-11-08 12:16 AM
    I had that problem also, don't ask why but this worked for me..
    Go to options-advanced options-gps and refresh gps in there. Once it find your locations go back to BlackBerry maps and see if it works then. No problems for me since then.

12-11-08 12:19 AM
    My GPS is not working either in BB Maps but works fine on Google Maps.
    Have tried all nothing worked any other ideas?
    12-11-08 12:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD