When I open up Verizon GPS/Navigator I see that I have an update I can get but when I click update it just closes the program, I went back it says I still need an update. Anyone know about this? When I plug it into the comp it doesn't say anything when I go to program updater.
    02-15-10 12:43 PM
    I had to download it from Crackberry. The update notification wouldn't update for me either. Knocked my memory down more than it should have though. Seems like it installed over top of the old one instead of replacing it. Think I'll be deleting it and re loading as soon as I get a chance. I've had it for a few days and seems to work fine. It's a red instead of a green theme and it has some cool things to preview on the VZNav home screen. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-10 01:13 PM
    mind giving a link or telling how to get to the file? Thanks
    02-15-10 01:17 PM
    I'm on my BB and the browser isn't being cooperative. It's on the CB home page Under VZ Nav 5.0 walk through or go under Apps and then free apps on the CB mobile home page.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-10 01:32 PM
    weirdly enough the OTA update finally worked for me after a few tries thank sfor the help though maybe it will help someone else with a similar problem.
    02-15-10 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD