Anyone know of a free gps trip meter? something like GPS cyclometer would be awesome for the bold.. if anyone knows of a similar program please share
    12-24-08 06:28 AM
    Anyone know of a free gps trip meter? something like GPS cyclometer would be awesome for the bold.. if anyone knows of a similar program please share
    SignalLoc1.0.1002 wicket progrm
    12-24-08 07:47 AM
    Check out gpsed

Map your tracks and photos, share your position from your mobile | free Mobile GPS Tracking Service

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-08 07:53 AM
    Check out gpsed

Map your tracks and photos, share your position from your mobile | free Mobile GPS Tracking Service

A CrackBerry member is one of the developement team for this, I believe. I'll ask home before I disclose his name in the interests of politeness.
    12-24-08 08:29 AM
    thanks for the suggestions guys, im checking out gpsed now

is there a link for: SignalLoc1.0.1002 ?
    i cant seem to find that one.

cheers
    FuX
    12-24-08 03:24 PM
    Holy crap this gpsed application is really cool. I could get addicted to this quick.

Thanks for the links and app!!
    12-24-08 04:27 PM
    It is. My nick on gpsed is mcangeli (go figure) I was able to map our trip from the montego bay airport to negril.
    We're going to chicago on friday and I'll be mapping that trip as well...

And its free!

12-24-08 04:32 PM
    This looks cool, seems to have a few extra features that I hadn't seen combined yet. I'll have to check it out later from my PC's screen. Thanks to the poster.

12-24-08 04:33 PM
    just used gpsed on a bike ride.. its bloody awesome! tracked my whole route perfectly!
    12-24-08 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD